//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: **** 2010 Trikefest Raffle Trike Build Thread **** Dial Uppers Beware Large JPEG"S

--
    Yeah, but krazykane, my kids both have 2 trikes and my 200x is a community trike. My son jumped it so hard this weekend he ripped the tailpipe off. I need a trike that's mine, mine, mine, allllllll mine.
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--
    bump bump bump

--
    Got some more goodies added to the pile of part's that are gonna be going on this machine,compliment's of a few great Ohio buddie's.I just picked up some more thread lock for the assembly process also.So I wonder where the trike is gonna end up at,so far I've heard from Montana,Michigan and Ohio and I'm sure I'll hear more.All I know is that it's going somewhere,LOL.
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    hang good luck to you man i hope one of us win lol.

--
    sorry guys but that trie is coming to newfane ny, theres a spot cleared out with a 350x parking sign !!!!!!

--
    you should lose cause you cant spell TRIKE just kidding man good luck .only thing for me is if i win i have to find a way to get it home i wont be there at tf

--
    sandpuppi101 you should post some pics of what you got going on with it

--
    the k on the key board is sticky

--
    Good luck to you too. Even though I've picked up a Tecate since then I am selfish, I still am proceding with shipping arangements!
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--

The Build is looking good !!!

Got a few of the part's to show off that are going on the girl.First off I got these awesome custom cap's that go on top of the shock's.The cap's screw rite on to the shock's for a little added Bling Bling plus there 100% functional and look better than just regular cap's.Also check out the custom backbar that's going on and it has the 6 pack rack that bolt's onto the custom backbar,in a dryfit it slid rite on and added yet more Bling ,Bling.In the same pic check out the rear axle,yeah it's just the stock unit ~ Nothin' really special about it other than it's had the Cadium Gold Zinc added !! Sorry for the distorted pic's ,with the flash and all the Bling and shiny stuff the pic's just came out that way.Gonna need shade's to look at it outside

OK let's get to something else on the trike.On the dry fit assembly of the swinger everything is fitting like a glove ,instead of using the regular swingarm bearing set-up like all ball's or oem needle bearing's ,on this build I'm using the poly krylon rear bushing's that a board member make's.I know myself these are proven as I have used these on many of my other Custom build's such as the MDR 600X that I built 2 year's ago.I've tested the bushing's out in many application's and these thing's work good.So it just seem's fashionable that I use them on this trike.

Note: Is everybody kinda noticing that this trike has a few little extra's on it already and I'm just on the 1st part of assenbly so far.LOL

OK " , Let's take a gander at the swinger~Now on that I went with what I thought was an exclusive color combo,ya know a little something outta the norm than just another build.Being that it's an '85 swinger and it has a few more piece's as far as the brake component's and such I wanted to use a combo of chrome ,Golden Cad Zinc,Grey Zinc,Black and more to accentuate the Powdercoated Silvervein Swinger that's going on.I saw the Silvervein on another build that somebody else is building in Ohio, and it looked killer with the Red frame combo.. I really don't think im gonna be all that dissappointed on this build either.

This rear shock is a comfy one I gotta admit,no playing quarter bounce on the custom seat that going on it.OMG,more Custom Stuff ( Go Figure Ahe' )...It does'nt look like I've even touched the pile of part's and accessories that are going on Betsy yet.I don't have my camera at the moment but wait till I show what's going on the handlebar's for an add on.More Bling yet functional,Any Guesses ??

Give me a day or so and I'll have some more updated pic's .Remember get ahold of John Swinehart for those ticket's or go to the 1st page of this thread for detail's on ticket's.You all liking what I got going on so far,I ain't hearing much flack

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    lookin pretty sweet
    1985 200X
    66mm H&S Piston
    Little Bit Bigger Cam
    Bassani Exhaust

1985 350X With Bassani Exhaust

1983 Honda 200E (PARTING OUT!!!!)

1985 Yamaha Tri-Zinger

My Feedback Threadhttp://http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?105185-Feedback-for-RodKnockRacing&highlight=RodKnockRacing

--
    Looks great! Can't wait to see it together.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

--
    is that a NOS axle, or just freshly anodized? someone will get a great 350 for sure, maybe me!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    is that a NOS axle, or just freshly anodized? someone will get a great 350 for sure, maybe me!!
    Well it's an OEM axle that I had redone with Cadium Zinc,which turned out looking just like I pulled it off the shelf.Thanks for the compliment's guy's but it's deffinatly all worth the extra effort when it's all said and done.Beside's this machine has soo much extra stuff going on it i'd hate for the smallest detail too get overlooked,all I know is it's gonna have a new home in a few more week's.

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

California, USA about 50 miles north of sacremento
    --
    Any new updates?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //