//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: **** 2010 Trikefest Raffle Trike Build Thread **** Dial Uppers Beware Large JPEG"S

--
    what is the going rate for the cadium zinc coating. It looks awsome!!

--
    Lookin good!

--
    Hey Gang,Oh yeah I got update's but the wife was outta town and she took the camera.Since I was working on the trike in my office in my house ,today I am taking it out into the shop so I can start putting on the axle and that assembly.I should have more picture's up and loaded by Friday or Saturday I'm guessing.I now have my attention focused on the motor ,which is going smooth I mite add.I'm really excited about getting it out on the surgery table to finally see it as a complete roller.Ya know the funny thing about doing a build like this is that if I were just to slap it together I'd prolly only have maybe 3 hour's worth of assembly to do ,but when your working on this type of a build the 3 hour's end up being 3 day's,but that's the funnest part of all ,IMO.

Heck after this I have a Tecate and another secret build that have to be assembled,yeah I even had time in my teadious schedule to get yet another custom build thrown in there somehow,I have to try and defend my TrikeFest " Best Custom Trike Builder's Award" at this year's event.The preassure's on but I ain't afraid,lol.Keep your eye's peeled on this thread people ,in the next week I think your all gonna be amazed with what get's posted up.
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--

Attention: Important announcement.

I will be accepting payments up to the 18th of June for the TrikeFest 2010 350X Raffle Trike.
    Anything after that date I will NOT guarantee that you sending in money will get you a chance to win the 350X.
    If you do decide to support 3WheelerWorld and send in your donation after the 18th. of June, you have my word that every and ALL attempt will be made by me and the Trike Fest planning committee members to get your ticket stub in the ticker tumbler for the drawing at the awards banquet on Saturday, June 26th.
    I am not so good with percentage (%) math but I think I can get this one correct. There are 1000 "donation" tickets printed.
    If you decide to support the site with 1 (one) 5 dollar donation, that would make it a 1 in a 1000 chance. 20 dollar donation gets 5 times that ,,,,
    The total donation count stands at 350 as of right now. Typically, pre TrikeFest support equals half of the donation's, the other half comes at TrikeFest so that equates to a percentage ratio of DARN good chance !
    To the regulars that, year after year, show support for this once a year event and to those who are making a first time donation THANK you !

Best of luck to all. john

--
    So we can't buy tickets at trikefest for the 350????? or the tickets that are sold at trikefest arn't for the 350????

--
    There will be tickets available at TF2010 for the 350X.
    Advance sales of tickets will end June 18th

john

--
    Wow !!!! This machine is starting to really take shape now everybody,It's looking so nice that I'm thinking it's gonna be hard too see it going too a new home,I want it now... Although I'd like too keep it for myself Honestly I'm gonna be happy to see one of you lucky people take it home with you's.For you guy's that have'nt bought your ticket's yet I would deffinatly buy a few,I too was doing some figuring on what's going on the build and I can for sure say that we are in the 2000.00 and over price range on this build already,and that's not including some of the custom goodies and bling that go with it.Keep this thread stamped as a favorite and check it daily until TF cuz the pic's are gonna start rolling till the build is finished.Oh' I picked up the tire's today I think you'll all approve,LOL ~ Probably not .... I'm gonna post a ton of pic's tonite so make sure you don't forget to check in....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Wiat till you see what happened to the motor,To be continued Sunday PM :

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    my donation is on its way to Raffa, hopefully he has that lucky stubb for me. Lol...

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    my donation is on its way to Raffa, hopefully he has that lucky stubb for me. Lol...

--
    Blog Entries
    I bought my tickets. One of you guys will have to bring it to the imperial invasion for me because IT'S ALL MINE BABY! I GOT THE WINNING TICKET RIGHT HERE!

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    i will be keeping my fingers crossed for this i soooo bad want a 350 x .and with other project and trying to get a house money just isnt there right now for it .so this would be awesome to win .and dammit i dont know how you have it when it was sent to me last week .lol

Pafrig is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    im thinking you should go with some sort of white walled tire.

--
    waiting on those pics man. lol!!

--
    LOL,Pic's are getting posted today guy's.I had my camera batterie's in the charger all day only thing is I left the charger sitting on the bench in the shop all day ,so they were dead.I am mounting tire's today and I'll show ya some more out of the goodie box.Sorry about the delay in pic's but I'll have a bunch to post in a few.

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    well dont want to seem pushie but you said a few .and its been a hour

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //