//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: **** 2010 Trikefest Raffle Trike Build Thread **** Dial Uppers Beware Large JPEG"S

--
    i know whats going on roger? i waiting to see what im going to be taking home with me.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykane View Post
    well dont want to seem pushie but you said a few .and its been a hour
    Oh man Fella's,My Camera won't work.I had it coming on and it would just die ,so I charged the batteries and I had the same issue again with the supposed charged batteries.I went to Meijer and got a charger kit with 4 batteries and had them charging for a few hour's but I still can't get it to come on.The trike is coming along really nice and if all else fail's I guess I'm gonna be buying a camera today.Picture's are priority and someway somehow I'll have some up ASAP.FYI I would'nt buy another Sony Cybershot again .Sorry for the techinical delay here gang just bare with me as I'm sure the suspense is killing all of ya's.
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    that sucks about the cam!! I always love sony stuff!! But you do get a dud everyonce in awhile!! Hopefully ya wont have to buy a new one.

--

Posting Daily Pic's until she's done !!

Well I'm back up and running as far as the camera goes,check out all the batteries I was desperately going thru last night ,but I ended up getting a new charger and batterie's and this morning I was up and running all day.I took a few but did'nt get as far as I had planned.Ya know what really is bad is when I put part's in certain place's so I know where there at and then when it come's time to where you need those special part's I can't find em'. Is that just me or what?

[IMG][/IMG]

As far as getting all this stuff done I have'nt really started sweating bullet's yet but I do know that the preassure is soon to be on plus I have another 1 1/2 project's that still have to be wrapped up and loaded by 1 week from tomorrow.Tire's are ready to get mounted up and the wheel's are all polished up,as you can see.The tire's are gonna be New ITP Holeshot's and I went with a set of 18X10.5x9 on Betsy ,so she's gonna look tite.Going on a set of OEM wheel's and off-set with the silvervein powdercoated hub's.

My A.M. is gonna consist of having the tire's all mounted up and ready to go on the machine by 9:00 and starting on front end assembly after that and having it a roller by afternoon.I packed the rear bearing's and installed the swinger bearing's today so that should go relatively quick.All of the tiny rubber piece's are pretty much laid out so that should go fine( as I'm knocking on wood)..As you can see in the pic's a few of the bolt's are getting replaced with polished one's and the motor's almost done getting detailed.That should be in the chasis mounted up and good to go by Thursday morning.
    Other than having the stupid issue's with the camera everything is coming together just like clockwork ,oh' and me hiding these part's from myself is getting to be quite frusterating.While cross referencing I found that this new style rear brake cylinder may fit,it's looking like it could be a cake walk with that part of the brake system,which should be Friday when that's completed the pic show's the updated brake cylinder..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Tomorrow should be a Big Day on the build and thing's should'nt be so time comsuming and as teadous as it goes from there.Once I get Betsy a roller and have a set of bar's on her I can start adding Bling and accessories which I'm getting really excited about putting on . Camera permitting I'll be posting up pic's every night till she's done so make sure you's all check in on it.Only a week to finish her thing's are looking good...How's she looking for ya's??

Remember if your not attending Trikefest and you still wanna have a chance of taking this build home ya better get your ticket's soon. This is'nt the actual machine pictured below but if you think this 350X is nice wait till ya see your 2010 Trikefest raffle trike !! Until Tommorrow.........

[IMG][/IMG]

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    glad to see the camera was ok. They really eat up the batteries!! I prolly got more into buying lithium batteries than the cost of the camer!! Finally got around to getting a rechargeable set!! I cant wait to see this coming together!! Someone is sure gonna have there year made when this drawing is held.

--
    looking great! Nice work can't wait to see more pics

Can't or Won't?

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Looks great, if I win you can bring it with you to the Imperial Invasion next year!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Looks great, if I win you can bring it with you to the Imperial Invasion next year!!!
    LOL....... all coverd in SALT!

--

Wednesday's Progress Pic's of ole' Betsy !!

Well this deal of me posting up every night is'nt really working for me timewise so i"ll be posting up pic's in the morning instead.I was out later than intended last night,12:30 am that is,so posting last night was outta the question.But per the schedule I got it up on three tire's so it's officially a trike brought back from the depth's now ,so for us that's a good thing...

I had more issue's of me playing hide the part's on myself again which is starting too get really old,it's like I created a game called (let's mess with Roger or something).And there alway's stashed so I don't sell them which I'm alway's doing .Well anyway's, today is put the motor in day.I have my neighbor kid who come's over and help's me out every now and then ,working in the shop later today to help out with some of this work I have to finish up here in the next few day's before I load up.I'm anxiously waiting on the UPS and Fed-X guy's everyday now for goodies that are coming in,thing's are on schedule so far,knock on wood again.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's the bearing's getting all lube'd up and getting ready for assembly,there is'nt gonna be any slop in this Girl .

[IMG][/IMG]

This is what I hate ,when all of the part's start getting mixed up and piled on one another.here's the rear end pretty much complete other than just a few odd's and end's.On the next pic's you'll see how the rest of the build is going.She's finally starting to take shape.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This last pic's is showing exactly what I have to wake up to today and start with,which is where I'm wanting to be schedule wise.I still ai'nt sweating it but I also understand that it's another day closer to TF.Look for pic's in the morning unless I get way ahead and have a few minute's free to get on the computer.I'm planning on having the motor in plus alot more by day's end.I know one thing for sure,I wish those little gremlin's that Kasey has hanging around his shop would come out here to Michigan and help me out ,I sure could use them for a few day's

MDR Racing

LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    Blog Entries
    Just make sure you keep it covered up when you bring it to me in March.

--
    Thats going to be one sweet ride. I just bought some tickets, so Im keeping my fingers crossed. Sandpuppi, Do you get re-imbursed for your time and money you're putting into this thing? How does that work? Great job.

85 Big Red 250ES
    01 Scrambler 90 (Sons')

Past Machines:
    96 Yamaha V-Max 600, 86 200x, 84 200es, 82 70, 82 200, 03 Bombardier DS650, 93 Ski-doo Formula Plus, 87 Ski-doo Stratos, 83 Yamaha XT550, 82 Kawasaki KDX175. 84 Tecate, 86 Tri-Z, 91 CR250.

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    i was wondering the same thing but wasnt going to ask but since you did .i will ,so how does that work?lol

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    also do you have a thread for the other builds you are doing at the same time. cause i would like to check them out

--
    Looking good!!!!

--
    My bike has never looked so good, Roger! Awesome work, as always.
    I'm like an Original Gagster

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //