//ArrowChat Code
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: **** 2010 Trikefest Raffle Trike Build Thread **** Dial Uppers Beware Large JPEG"S

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    HA I remember in TF 07, a few cute gals were riding into campsites asking "Any you guys want to get lucky?"....
    Many Hell yeah responses, only to find out that the girls were selling raffle tickets..LMAO
    But it worked, they sold out in a hour...LOL
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    well thank you for building a sick trike for one lucky winner .i mean i hope its me but i dont win much but i think thats pretty cool .soounds like you are pretty cool guy . also do you post your other builds .thanks again

--
    Okay folks.
    The item I was hoping someone would know (or outright guess) is the 6 pack rack.
    That is what Freaksfix had donated to the donations table last year and when my door prize ticket number got called I choose that part. I had no clue as to what i was going to do with it but I am attracted to nice shiny new in the bad parts so that 6 pack rack was my choice.
    I built the rest of the "back bar" as Roger calls them, having a couple of the mounting bars machined flat for fitment and very happy to hear that Roger said it fit up just fine.

john
    Last edited by jeswinehart; 06-20-2010 at 09:30 PM.

--

Final Build Stage's !! 1 Day left......

Sorry John I was gonna put this picture on yesterday as a HINT but these guy's wanna win a sick trike so putting the 350X together was at the top of the list for me yesterday.I can't believe someone is gonna be owning this machine and it's not gonna be me,LOL..That's the best part of this is the fact that somebody's gonna have one of the sickest build's i've ever done going home with them,I wish everybody luck.The plan is to have it in the lobby at Haspin where you go in and sign in for TF so make sure too check it out and make sure I did a good job.

I'd like for everybody to check out this absolutely awesome seat that was Donated by no other than Rob and Tammy over at Cosmic Quad's,I mean when you want quality seat work done you go to the best and that's exactly what I did.The seat was in bad shape so they put on new foam ,put on a new cover which I mite add matches the OEM fork boot's to a T ,and the graphic's are spot on to the oem honda seat's.Thanks guy's~and just so you all know Cosmic Quad's are member's of this board and can be reached at Cosmicquads.com and they deffinatly get an A+ in my book.

[IMG][/IMG]

Another donation on the build came from none other than Good Ole' Harlan Lynse from Minnisota with his awesome decal's.I know that Harlan offer's up Decal's for many ATC model trike's and again his work is absolutely awesome,and he's also a member here on 3WW.

[IMG][/IMG]

When I had the powder coating done for this build I called out my buddies ATC Sam,Jake and Carp from down in Ohio.Not only do these guy's build some sick one off custom and race trike's but there just good guy's in general.Doing this as a favor was really appreciated guy's and the work look's awesome .A personal Thanks from MDR Racing.

[IMG][/IMG]

That's just the tip of the iceberg as far as donation's and if you donated i'd like to personally say Thanks for your Hospitality and for the awesome product's you brought to the build.And get with me at TF so I can formally chat with ya.If you donated to the build Please drop me a PM so I know weather or not I can mention your name as I know some of you wish to be anoyomous .The build's in it's final stage's,Yep I'm cutting it close just like OCC would fashionably do but it will all be worth it when it's said and done,and don't worry I'm sure everybody's gonna see the final trike,I'm just looking for a beautiful girl to model with it,HINT: Maybe at TF ahe' Girl's~But FYI I'm married,LOL.. But for now I'm only gonna show ya this pic,sorry gang!! This thread to be continued tomorrow but that will be about it as I myself will be heading down to TF10......

[IMG][/IMG]
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    Coming together nicely. Watching and waiting to see the end result as well as the winner.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    BEAUTIFUL trike
    Feedback for 3Wheel_Gunner

'85 250es Big Red
    '85 250es Big Red project
    '81 185s

krazykane is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    i think you should get a hot girl next to it or a couple of them and get posters made of them and sell them to drum up some money for the next build and to help the site.just a thought

--
    Time is up, and you should have that baby done!! Where are the pictures at?
    Leave feedback for me here : [Please Don't start another thread again!]
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...for-MagicJames

Current :
    86 250SX
    86 350X
    86 250R Project

Owned and Sold

85 250R
    2 ATC70's 84 and 79

--
    I love pictures!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //