//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: would any one be interested in calanders? 3wheelerworld. trikefest or ladies of trike

--

would any one be interested in calanders? 3wheelerworld. trikefest or ladies of trike

i have three different ideas rolling around my head right now...

1. just a general 3wheelerworld calendar. maybe have billy set up a poll and any one could submit a pic that they would like to see in it? have a month to vote on it and top 12 get used.

2. trikefest calender? after i get back from trikefest i could post up some of what i think are the best 24 to 30 shots of the weekend, again a vote and decision made that way?

3. ladies of trikefest calendar? this one might get sticky though... if you ladies and your spouse(boyfriend, fiance, husband) are both comfortable with you being in a public calendar with your machine(or someone's machine at trikefest). i could set up a shoot while i'm there and you(model) and the three wheeler must be at trikefest.

and now getting a decent calendar printed is not cheap by far, but each month could be sponsored by a vendor on here and get there graphic on the calendar as well.

just a few thoughts i had, cant sleep and thinking about trikefest and the photography aspect of it.

thanks again dj

--
    They all sound like good ideas to me. I'd be down for one...
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Blog Entries
    This has come up many times over the years. Everybody is always for the idea but the expense always kills it. Same with posters. To get the per unit price down to something reasonable that people will pay for you have to order in huge quantities.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit! View Post
    This has come up many times over the years. Everybody is always for the idea but the expense always kills it. Same with posters. To get the per unit price down to something reasonable that people will pay for you have to order in huge quantities.

oh yeah i hear ya... it's funny he there is not that much difference between printing 200 vs printing 500. it literally cuts the final cost in half... wtf nce again the small man gets the shaft....

but also this is why i would like to get like sprock and ronnie to sponsor it if i could get a sponsor fro each month it could happen.

--
    Why just our local sponsors? get the photography done and after the event and associated craziness is over, maybe billy and the other senior members could reach out to rocky mountain, dennis kirk, BELL, Maier, Maxis, Carlisle

It wouldn't be hard to find trikes with some of these companies' products for the photos on the months they sponsor.

Here's a tip, though. Get to Haspin early and start snapping pics as soon as the trikes roll off the trailers. You want good clean trikes and not too many beer cans.

waaaaaait a minute. Maybe Anheuser-Busch would like to sponsor (along with the appropriate "please enjoy responsibly and never ride under the influence" message, of course)
    I'm like an Original Gagster

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

dirtbiken is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    im down for one, whatever the descions is
    If its to loud then your to old
    I will see you at the finish line

--
    I would'nt mind seeing a 3wheeler calender, but just not showing off 12 machines, id like to see 365 machines. you have your normal big picture above your dates and then in those date blocks there is a different smaller picture of a trike. it would be nice to see each photo close to the month of the year weather that a summer ride in the dunes or a winter ride thru a snow covered feild.

thats just my idea.

--
    That would be more like a desk calendar where you tear off each day. That would be pretty sweet. Harder to get sponsored, but more trike pics. :-)

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

--
    i'm at zm's house using his pc trying to get ready our selves... but anyways i plan on leaving wednesday and being ready to be set up for thursday morning... yeah any one who would like a group shot of your camp or what ever get ahold of me and set up a time...

thanks djberg
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    i made my own. for a class project.
    1985 Quad Killer
    1985 Mini Raag

1985 Green Gobbin X2!!

1990 Kawasaki 300sx
    feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=code200k
    If you have done deals with me please leave me feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    No kidding, I think we need to bring trikes back just to weed out the retards.
    R.I.P

--
    hey code can you get 500 printed? lol that would be so freakin expensive!!! to print them myself and i'd have to get a stapler of sorts too...

Jerm1179 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    CHICKS ON TRIKES!!!!!!!! w00tw00t

--
    Hell yeah, sounds good.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    How about the Calender of SHAME!....We used to have a blowOUT! NewYears party. Every year there was the box of SHAME(cardboard box covered in pictures). It was years past party fouls or filthy shots of drunken overload. It made for great memories...especially the ones you can quite remember.

If you expect 12 model hot chicks to show up to TF10' : Lets just say...welcome to your 1st TF goodluck "snapshot"!

--
    Chicks on trikes are automatically more hot. Three Wheelers are a hotness multiplier. It's like chicks with baseball caps with the pony tail pulled through the back.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //