//ArrowChat Code
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2010 picture/ video thread!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hadar View Post
    My brother and I just ordered some photos from DJ today. If any of you guys haven't ordered from him yet, you should. That guy worked his tail off. Can't wait to get 'em.

On a side note I got alot of video that I'm going to try to post up tonight and in the next few days or so.

thanks so much!

i've been debating on weather or not to keep the zenfolio account and i'm going with the build my own web site instead theory...

so after tomorrow my zenfolio will be gone.

my new site is http://www.djthephotoguy.com i feel so cool!

i even have my own dj@djthephotoguy.com email address

but this comes at a sort of heavy toll... i've never even thought of building a web site, but so far it's not too bad.

i've spent the last 3 days and nights learning tutorials and working on this thing. and all i've gotten that matters on it is my homepage and a links page(hooked 3wheelerworld up with the top link location on my so highly trafficed site(and had to make the link my self) then my buddy ark who is another big help in all this just gave me an html code for his (far easier).

so yeah check it out and its up and going but pretty much just a homepage.

later dj

and again thanks to all of you who have supported me in this new venture in life!

--
    oh yeah and if you did not know how to corner a 3-5-0-x 6th gear pinned here's a hell of an example.

man the boys in that class put on one hell of a show!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0192.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	262.3 KB 
ID:	101027  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by djberg View Post
    oh yeah and if you did not know how to corner a 3-5-0-x 6th gear pinned here's a hell of an example.

man the boys in that class put on one hell of a show!
    True dat!
    That's Kiser in the picture. He placed second, showing how tough it is to get to the podium in 4-storke open.
    If the Scott and / or Carl jump in that class next year these guys will have to push the tree-fiddys even harder.
    After all these years, I am still in awe of the riding skills on display at TF.
    Only 48 short weeks to go.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hadar View Post
    My brother and I just ordered some photos from DJ today. If any of you guys haven't ordered from him yet, you should. That guy worked his tail off. Can't wait to get 'em.

On a side note I got alot of video that I'm going to try to post up tonight and in the next few days or so.
    I Got Mine ... dj is DA MAN !!! Gonna git some more in a couple of day's ..... SAY IT !!
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

--
    Ive never seen so many three wheelers in on place. I live in the wrong state!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahondaman View Post
    I Got Mine ... dj is DA MAN !!! Gonna git some more in a couple of day's ..... SAY IT !!
    hey ronnie please not that i dropped my zenfolio account and am building my own... ya know just to see if i could and so far it's working pretty well check it out http://www.djthephotoguy.com

let me know what you think and what you want.

thanks again dj

Quote Originally Posted by Jaketrimoto View Post
    Ive never seen so many three wheelers in on place. I live in the wrong state!
    jake we drove 8-9hrs to get there and it was so worth it! the machines and to top that off i have never met so many nice hospitable people the entire place from everyone there to the manager of haspin acres pete he's a great guy!

nxt year you gotta go!

--
    You can drive to the right state

--

Smile Trikefest 2011 Haspen Acres

Counting down to Trikefest 2011....Can't Wait!!!

--
    Welcome to 3WW Kelly!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    Welcome to 3WW Kelly!
    Thank YOU! I saw the pic of the ladies on the header & it got me all excited & I absolutely cannot wait for 2011!!!

--
    Oh yeah - Congrats on being the 3WW Banner star!!! Shelly has not seen this yet! She will be excited too.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    So this was my first tf and it was awesome! Everyone got really great pics, it was fun to look at them all and who knew ladys we made the banner!!! Thanks everyone for making my first tf a great one!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahondaman View Post
    thanks again ronnie you da MAN!
    three wheeler... none but now am very interested in building a rmt(the missing link)

quad... 2001 and 1994 yamaha banshee's

camera... nikon d80 with a few lenses... but seriously looking into a d700 w/ a 70-200 2.8 vrII (just have no way to fund $4000)

Thanks again and again for all the support from everyone at trikefest that was a blast and i'll be back for as many as i can!

oh yeah ps if your bored or was at trikefest or icefest check out http:/www.djthephotoguy.com

--
    The ladies of trikefest:

hadar is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //