//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pic of me.....

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Pic of me.....

.....digging a tunnel to the Yamaha factory in Japan Actually digging a 4' deep x 425' long trench at the future site of my dads log cabin.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Is this you Jim?

I know it's not. You would never allow your Z's to see that much mud. It would take a week to clean it again. lol

boneidaho is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Hi

:shock: Hey Jim, Is that unit ( Trackho ) the thing you took for the Haspin ride a couple month's ago ?????????
    Trike's owned over the year's:

1983 Honda 70.............Purchased Used
    1983 Honda Big Red......Purchased Brand New
    1984 Honda Big Red......Purchased Brand New
    1984 Honda 200s..........Purchased Brand New
    1985 Honda 200s..........Purchased Used
    1985 Honda 200X..........Purchased Used (Still Have)
    1985 Honda 200X..........Purchased Used (Still Have)

--
    Man, thats one handsome hat my friend!!!!!!!!
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Haspin would never be the same if I brought that there....and I couldnt afford to haul that out.
    Wickedfinger, thats a FMF floppy hat. $5 in the bargain bin @ Broome Tioga MX Nat. I also have one in blk.

--
    I like the hat. I want a red or black or blue one.

Ace Mon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

wow

holy multi faceted gigalo ! You can dig a trench and armor all a Z ! You guys better lock up your women Jimbos comming to town !

--

LMAO

--
    That track hoe looks like a lot of fun. I once did a head stand on a track loader. I had the bucket high and full of dirt. Then drove over a 6 foot deep ditch I didn't see because of the tall weeds :shock: . Scared the crap out of me.
    Don't put your foot down or you'll be on the ground.

Current project-2001 Midnight star

84250r is offline Clean enough to eat a potpie off of Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I need a track hoe,cool hat tho.....Jim! :-D

--
    My fravorite kind of track hoes are the blond ones at the race on Satuday night.
    Don't put your foot down or you'll be on the ground.

Current project-2001 Midnight star

--

I saw alot of track hoes over the summer at the races

Everyone around here calls them excavators.I've never flipped one but I've been in some scary situations.Its nice to have the power to tear down buildings and push trees over also.

--

pic of me

yeah i saw you about ten years ago in dirtwheels ha ha

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //