//ArrowChat Code

Thread: picked up a oldie 81 CB650

--

Cool picked up a oldie 81 CB650

My freind was riding this bike for a few years to work and I told him then if he ever wanted to part with it let me know, well he picked up a 79 harley1200 then gave me a call to come pick the CB up

everything works on it (needs a new battery now) the only thing I have to do is replace a needle and clean all the float valves other then that its perfect all original other then the tavelcade seat and the windsheild.

plans arnt going to be much

sell the windsheild, seat, sissy bar, rear fender/lights, and a few other ods and ends then put on a little cafe fairing and tail...paint and call it a day and ride it to and from work

heres the pics

any one interested in parts or have some parts let me know the windsheild is universal

--
    well I tore into it today took most everything off going to fix the tank and paint it up and some other stuff found a sweet cafe tail I want but will build one to mimick it for less so... lol need just a few things to make it the way I want it to be

hey monroe I know your looking got a service manual for this bike?

--

--
    well got the bike taken apart as much as I want to do right now some parts primed up and working on the tank, going to finish building the new tail for it this week and hopefully order a set of clubman bars for it next week also going to form me a little headlight fairing to at least deflect one or two grasshoppers lol

--
    cut that muffler crap off..it ain't a real cafe bike without straight headers.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //