My buddy bought an '02 mojave off of the original owner about 6 months ago. We know the original owner very well and we know the history of this quad pretty well. Anyway, the quad sat for about 3 years with a little bit of gas in it (had none in it when he picked it up, it was pretty well evaporated). I got it running for him with a tiny bit of work. We changed the oil and cleaned the carb and gas tank. We then took it out for a ride about 5 months ago and when it idled it would load up and die, then leak fuel from the overflow on the carb. It ran great and only did this at an idle. When we got back home I took the carb apart and checked the float, needle and seat very well and could not find an issue. I rebuilt the carb after cleaning it thouroghly and put it back together. We idled the atv for about 30 minutes with no problems. We then took it on a ride about a month ago and it did the same thing as before. Anyone who has messed with one of these carbs knows they are a little different than most atv carbs. I am sure the float is good and the needle and seat are sealing. Am I overlooking something? I have rebuilt many carbs and this is the first one I have had problems with. Thank you