//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Does anyone need 1983 CR480 stuff?

Iprefer3 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Does anyone need 1983 CR480 stuff?

There is one close by that I can get for us. Just like to know in advance. Thanx

--
    If it is complete, I might go get it from ya. I had a 480, when I was 12, my old man wouldnt let me ride it. but I was way too young.
    You will cry, you will scream if you've heard half the **** I've seen.
    Are you gonna get up and burn an X in your head?
    "Cut throught the bone and cut through the wire"
    Trikes:
    84&85 Tecates
    85 R
    85 X
    Support Scrapthraher Customs!!! Home of the Three Wheel Outlaws! PM me if you need a head rebuilt, valves cut, head milled or lapped!!!!!

--
    I'd be interested in the motor,carb,eletronics,manifold/reeds.
    "Your 4 wheeler must be fast because you were haulin' ass....UNTIL I passed you on 3 wheels"

RIDE RED......OR RIDE HOME

TRIKES ARE NOT DANGEROUS......IDIOTS ARE!

RIP

NOS_350X is the most bad-ass person in the world

Iprefer3 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ok here's the deal. I went to look at the bike and it looked very good, with one exception being the clutch cover had been jb welded and you could tell it was leaking a bit but not too bad. The other parts that come with the bike are basically a almost complete second bike. With a very nice looking cylinder head. Any way if I have some buyer's lined up I can go back and get it. Thanx Ross

--
    Price????
    I like that there is a parts bike tho, makes me feel good inside.
    You will cry, you will scream if you've heard half the **** I've seen.
    Are you gonna get up and burn an X in your head?
    "Cut throught the bone and cut through the wire"
    Trikes:
    84&85 Tecates
    85 R
    85 X
    Support Scrapthraher Customs!!! Home of the Three Wheel Outlaws! PM me if you need a head rebuilt, valves cut, head milled or lapped!!!!!

--
    Price as well? I may want the engine or tranny at least, I have an 82 bottom end which is only 4 speed, 83 is 5 speed. I'm interested

--
    Ok. So if ya want the whole bike (complete running condition) good plastics $800. The parts bike basically all torn down $200. Or piece out. Or if ya want the good running motor out of the good bike $500

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //