//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x

--

200x

anyone know where i can get a good 200x motor cheap in the ny,nj,pa tristate area???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall 10 016.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	250.4 KB 
ID:	106274  

dksix is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I'm not sure what you are thinking as cheap but I've seen the new Lifan engines on ebay for around 250 shipped. I've read that allot of people have had these to just bolt in and they are electric start and maybe even 6 speed but I'm not 100% on the 6 speed part. A quick ebay search yielded this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lifan...Q5fAccessories the buy it now auctions showed them at 299 plus shipping but I'm sure I've seen them a little better than that. Just a thought. There are allot of threads where people have used this engine in 200x's. I'm sure if you do a search here you'll find plenty of info on using one of these. If I had of known before I rebuilt mine OEM engine this is what I would have done.

--
    You need an 84-85?
    or an 86?

I got an 86, 6 speed for sale..with carb + intake manifold
    $225 + shipping.
    Last edited by UndefinedT; 10-05-2010 at 09:52 PM.

--
    yeah its an 85 so the 86 wont fit. thanks anyway, gonna look around for a few more days and then think about the lifan

Jerm1179 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i read somewhere that lifan makes a 250cc direct bolt in aswell....might want to do some searching

--
    Some guy just listed an 84 missin stator cover and kicker for sale.

Check it in ATV Classifieds.

I need a 84 replacement myself, but I'm gonna hold off for a while..got some other crap to worry about in life(school).

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //