//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Icefest 2011!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Im gonna try to make this! Im gonna see if i can get a couple guys together to convoy out with. Im curious to see how the ol 350 likes ice!

--
    Blog Entries
    if you guys group up ,, you can rent a house on the lake,, theres many winter rentals on my side of the lake,, 5 guys could be as little as $100 or under for the weekend. as it gets closer I will get rental info and hotels for you guys,, closest hotel is 15 min away.

Im going to limit my house guest this year,, it gets to be to mutch,, bikes are safe at my house overnight ,, and after last year ,, I will probley get a porta potti!!!!

--
    the house rental idea sounds great, on the lake sounds even better

laidout2times is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I so wanna make this!!! Is anyone heading there from the phila/S. jersey area with room for a 2nd gen R ? Ill pitch in for gas and pay all toll for throughway etc!!

--
    I hope to be in also. I never know until it gets close as my work schedule gets booked up. I'm looking forward to it!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    I hope to be in also. I never know until it gets close as my work schedule gets booked up. I'm looking forward to it!
    There goes my shot at winning.....! lol
    1985 KXT250 A.K.A. "Doom"/Multiple Engine Combinations/Jason Hall Inverts/HRE Swing Arm, Cal Fab Swing Arm/Jemco Pipe/Buzz Saw Cylinder, Klemm Research Cyinder/PWK Carb/PVL Ignition/Dura Blue Axle/Mosh Custom Seat

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    you probley could hook right up to the trailer from last year..lol... good to see you snoopin... I got something for you 330's this year..Im hopeing I can swing it,,,and no its not the 490...Im breakin that in on a nice 70-80 dergree day in the dunes.

--
    That sounds easier than it looks.....have you seen my garage? This year I am bringing my armchair so I can do some real racing! I'll start digging them out one day.

--
    You know i'm in Raffa. i SHOULD have 2 bikes this year, so we can battle it out on the ice too!
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by zmpolaristech View Post
    You know i'm in Raffa. i SHOULD have 2 bikes this year, so we can battle it out on the ice too!
    Damn....thats two guys that are blowing my shot at a victory!
    1985 KXT250 A.K.A. "Doom"/Multiple Engine Combinations/Jason Hall Inverts/HRE Swing Arm, Cal Fab Swing Arm/Jemco Pipe/Buzz Saw Cylinder, Klemm Research Cyinder/PWK Carb/PVL Ignition/Dura Blue Axle/Mosh Custom Seat

TommyBoy1971 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I may be able to swing getting down there in time. It will be tight though, could Bring my z, and my TPC. Whats the ice fishing like there? could a person bring a shanty to stay in over night and do some fishing?

--
    Blog Entries
    still Fishing on the lake ..LOL.. duck hunters are haveing at it!... got a 18'x36' Army tent ...come on..SINGLE DIGITS!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy1971 View Post
    I may be able to swing getting down there in time. It will be tight though, could Bring my z, and my TPC. Whats the ice fishing like there? could a person bring a shanty to stay in over night and do some fishing?
    BIG PIKE ... BUT WE SCARE THEM ALL OUT OF THE SHALLOWS.. AND MY TRACKS USALLY COVER THE WHOLE COVE... why you wanna sleep in a shanty over night?

--
    My R should be ready, I haven't touched it since I laid it up last year and the new motor for the T3 should be in by the end of December. No big bore or anything on that one, need something LEGAL to play with the other 250's. Nothing too crazy but it should be running good and will have fresh studs on it this year. No more slipping and sliding my way to a 3rd place finish.
    1985 Eddie Sanders ATC330r
    1986 Monstecate
    1984 ATC70 (awaiting 125cc transplant)
    1984 ATC125M
    1986 GSXR 750 - Keepin' it old school!
    1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 plow machine
    1999 Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 (lake lizard)
    1996 Arctic Cat Jag 440 L/C (ditch banger)

--
    Blog Entries

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //