//ArrowChat Code
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: MY BUILD - 450R swinger on a 350X and a 250R frontend too......IT RUNS!!!!

--
    I may have skimmed a little to fast over the thread but how much longer is the 06 450r swingarm compared to a stock 85-86 350x?

Shorty
    "Your 4 wheeler must be fast because you were haulin' ass....UNTIL I passed you on 3 wheels"

RIDE RED......OR RIDE HOME

TRIKES ARE NOT DANGEROUS......IDIOTS ARE!

RIP

NOS_350X is the most bad-ass person in the world

--
    There is a pic in my build; It seems to be nearly 3inches longer than stock......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Any ride reports now that you have had time to ride it? I am going to redo my 350x soon and I really like what you have done here although I think that it is beyond my capabilities. Also I THINK THIS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP TIER BUILD SECTION, WELL DONE SIR!

--
    It was at TF ditchmud.. im pretty sure that was the missing trike! Lol
    Amanda rode it back to him after they found it.. she might have a ride report!

MIK6/ Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    Any ride reports now that you have had time to ride it? I am going to redo my 350x soon and I really like what you have done here although I think that it is beyond my capabilities. Also I THINK THIS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP TIER BUILD SECTION, WELL DONE SIR!
    I don't think I'm unhappy with it at all. Tons of work and it tracks straight and turns great. And sounds pretty awesome!!

I can't wait till early spring when I'm ordering 3-18 wheelers of dirt

Thanks for the props
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I might be crazy, but wouldn't have been easier to widen the location where the swing arm bolts though instead of remachining the swing arm? My dad relocated the swing location on a blaster he reworked, extended the swing arm ~5 inches and put a 500cc twin cyl sporty road bike engine in it. Still not finished, but is a roller lol.

--
    I just re read this whole thread! Awsome!! You sure get the wheels turning DC! I'm glad to know if I ever attempt anything similar that we're pals!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    I just re read this whole thread! Awsome!! You sure get the wheels turning DC! I'm glad to know if I ever attempt anything similar that we're pals!!
    Thanks Rory, you have to ride sometime!!

It was a ton of work. But I am glad with how it came together in the end...
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 03-14-2013 at 03:05 PM.

--
    DC, this is a really sweet build and I wanted some of the newer guys like myself to read through this thread. There is just tons of good solid information in this literature. Alot of it applies to any suspended build, not just a 350x. I'm starting to understand how suspension directly effects the rest of the machine. Newbies need to read through this thread carefully and take notes. This is exactly how I want my builds to play out. Custom, one of a kind, precise, and just plain effective. Built to ride, not to store...
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //