//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Real or BS? NOS ATC parts in PA

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Well I picked up the parts today, and here are some pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Donzi26zx; 10-26-2010 at 09:28 PM.

--
    Anyone who's viewing this is drooling !!

Have fun with this investment; It's a good one...........
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    That's alot of Ohtsu's! Were the 200x shrouds 86 or 1987 white? I also would like to buY the 86-87 200x fender. It would be like Cristamas looking through all those parts!!!

--
    He made a mistake on the 87 Shrouds, not there. The parts that I know of for the 200X are, brand new front skid plate in the original bag, fork boots and the rear fender. I am going to look at everything tommorrow and figure out how I plan on selling a lot of these parts. I am probably going to keep some things as well. The first items to go either on Ebay or to the right offer are the 3 crate motors, (1) 86 250R motor and (2) 350X motors.

83ATC185S is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Im interested in 350x fork boots,lighting switch,front tire,and some light bulbs.

Twilight is offline Check my feedback before buying from me Roostin Away
    --
    Any other size tires?

If anything im interested in 2 rears.

Anything for a 250SX?
    Nothing to ride... for now

--

i still want one of the speedo's for the 350x. please let me know whats all with it when you can.

--
    Just makes a guy grin from ear to ear! Wow.

--
    Here is the 86 Honda 250R crate motor I listed it on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182

--
    HERE IS ONE 350X MOTOR NEW IN THE CRATE

--
    HERE IS THE SECOND 350X MOTOR IN THE CRATE

--
    "you don't have to be a douch bag, its not my fault you just bought a huge amount of parts. - Malcolm"

If this is the way that people are going to respond to me it is totally ridiculous. I put out a lot of cash to buy these parts and I know people want things, however I need to go through things and figure out the best way to sell them. I would love to bypass Ebay and make deals with members on the board but remember I can't give the stuff away. I am selling the motors first and then I will start listing or making deals after the 3 motors sell.

Thanks to all the people who make this forum great!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Donzi26zx View Post
    "you don't have to be a douch bag, its not my fault you just bought a huge amount of parts. - Malcolm"

Thanks to all the people who make this forum great!
    someone actually said this? i am guessing via pm. piss on them.

good luck on all the sales man i am sure you will get your money back plus some.

--
    Yes, because I want to sell the crate motors first and then I should have all the inventory and pictures. I guess Macolm didn't like my process, it must be his wedding and not mine

--
    Thanks for the apology, now lets move on.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //