//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello from West Michigan

--

Hello from West Michigan

Hey everyone, this is my first time in any kind of a club or forum. I just acquired my second ATC and figured i like them so much, i better find a group of people with the same interests. I picked up an ATC 70 a few years back and I have a blast screwing around on it, falling over backwards, taking kids for rides. So needless to say i needed something bigger.... being 6 foot and 300lbs. My dad had a pop-up camper he wanted out of the yard so a trip to craigslist and a day later i had my brand newish 1985 ATC 125m. It doesnt have spark right now but im a certified motorcycle/atv/snowmobile mechanic, and I just need to visit ebay and grab a few things. Alas I am but a poor white boy and it will most likely take a couple weeks before i can come up with the cash i need.

I'll keep posted on the progress and maybe get some pictures soon. I really need to get going though the fish tank is on fire

Later

--
    Where abouts in west michigan? Im from Manistee.
    1985 350x
    1986 200x
    1984 200s (girlfriends)

--

AJZ_200X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome. Another west michigander is nice to see on the boards. Im from Grand Rapids as well. Enjoy the 125

--
    Yeah im from (*cough* Muskegon*cough*)

--
    This seems to be a good forum, I only joined last week and I have already learned a ton from these guys.

BWR
    SE Michigan

--
    welcome home,glad you made it here.
    1985 ATC 250R
    . Team Red Trike

--
    Welcome from another West Michigander! I'm just south of GR... Did you see that Tri-Z up in Muskegon that was on CL? I couldn't bite on it, but was hoping it didn't go for parts.....

Cheers!

P.S. Heading down to ole' Bundy Hill Area this Sat (10-23) with my son on on our four wheeled rides... If anyone is interested.. we can meet!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //