//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Yamahondaman BILLET ESTATE SALE ! Sale is live! Tons of billet aluminum and stainless

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Everything I have still is in the first post. I'm keeping it updated as stuff sells. If you look close there is one set left

--
    I will take them!! Thanks

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Just send a paypal to hondaatc@gmail.com with the items your wanting, plus the $5 for shipping and I'll mark em off for ya!

--
    payment sent, thanks Dean

--
    ok Billy all of us people who were close to Ronnie know that when he would send us stuff he would through in a couple odd items. Everytime I opened a box I would crack up laughing at the things he would put in the box. I have all of my HRR items on a shelf in my garage. Miss that guy.... SAY IT!!!!!!!!

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I need one set of the 350X pivot inserts..and one set of 350X swinger caps.. paypal sent.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    Looks like there's a lot on the shelf still!!! Guys better get it now, Or never....High Quality stuff..for a good cause!!!
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    I plan on getting everybody that has purchased something so far packaged up tonight. Hopefully got out tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. Will let you guys know.

Rawlins350x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Payment sent for the set of stainless 350x pivot caps.

hondawasaki is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Payment for 86 tecate axle, and swingarm bolt, condolences to the family. Thanks Billy.

--
    Blog Entries
    List is now up to date, thank you everyone very much for your purchases! I'm packaging stuff up now and I will take it by the post office tomorrow. If you would still like to order something and have it ship tomorrow, please do it today. Price/quantity list above is up to date. The paypal address is hondaatc@gmail.com Please send as a gift in order to avoid fees for the family, and make SURE to include your mailing address (It isn't included by paypal automatically when you send a payment as a gift)

--
    Blog Entries
    Everybody's stuff shipped today!

--
    Received pivot bolt fast and with no problems thanks again bill you made my year

--
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear it! The list in the first post is up to date still with what is available. There are 2 big ticket items I've not yet listed...lets just say, swingarm, and topend

--
    Got my R pivot bolt. WOW! Really nice. Thanks again.
    84 200s
    83 250R
    84 ATC110
    85 ATC110
    84 YTM200
    85 YTM225DX

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //