//ArrowChat Code

Thread: '99 Ski-Doo MXZ 440 FAN rolling chassis 4 sale...

--

'99 Ski-Doo MXZ 440 FAN rolling chassis 4 sale...

Hey All....I've got a '99 Ski-Doo MXZ 440 FAN chassis that needs a home. No motor,pipe,carbs or electrics. Good seat...missing 1 button on the storage cover. Good track and suspension. Hood has 1 or 2 small cracks...nothing evil. No title but will provide bill of sale. Sled is located just outside of Farwell,MI. $500 cash & drag. I bought this sled years ago from a guy in WI w/the intentions of fixing it and riding it. Well....that didn't happen and I've since moved to the north Georgia mountains so it's gotta go.

Thanks, Roger

"You should never smoke in pajamas..
    You might start a fire and burn your face..
    Maybe you should return to Manaugua..
    You could go un-noticed in such a place"

FZ

Ass,gas or grass....nobody rides for free!

Ride free,Brotha. See you in Heaven.

--
    wish i was closer.......would be a nice pick up for the sled i am starting to gather parts for to build for my boy.....price is right, shouldnt take too long to sell.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    wish i was closer.......would be a nice pick up for the sled i am starting to gather parts for to build for my boy.....price is right, shouldnt take too long to sell.
    Not that it makes the distance any closer....LOL....but it looks like the carbs are still in the chassis AND I have the motor,pipe,motor plate and electrics here with me in GA. I just figured that I'd let anyone interested know that what you see is what you get. Motor is apart but looks good. Crank is good as are the cylinders. If it were me...I'd just re-ring it,put new seals and gaskets in it and run it. Motor and related parts go with it if new owner pays shipping. I can take pics of that stuff too if anyone is interested.

Roger
    "You should never smoke in pajamas..
    You might start a fire and burn your face..
    Maybe you should return to Manaugua..
    You could go un-noticed in such a place"

FZ

Ass,gas or grass....nobody rides for free!

Ride free,Brotha. See you in Heaven.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //