//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Part Tiger...Well not really...

--

Part Tiger...Well not really...

Ok, so its not a Tiger, but it does have a Rotax engine. I traded for this ATK 250LQ about a month ago and was finally able to pick it up this week... New plastics, graphics and seat foam/cover are on the way

Does anyone have any experience with ATK's? I finally got a chance to put it to use today, seems like a great riding / handling woods bike it has some oddities to it like a left side kicker and a side mounted shock that looks strange but seems to work pretty good… I know parts are not available at the corner store but I’ve had Husqvarnas forever so I’m used to the parts issues…
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    there a small company, but still around. must not make garbage if they are still building bikes!

--
    My buddy had a Can Am 250 with a Rotax motor back in the 80's... the kicker and controls were reversed from what we considered "normal"

dirtjunkie85 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ATK is based in utah and do build good rides. they should be able to hook you up with whatever check them out at ATKUSA.com

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //