//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 1987 honda 250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda250ES View Post
    Dude's I don't want to start a WAr on here but In CANADa we did get the 250R in 1987 I know I rode my friends in the pits many time and his bros had a 350x but not sure on the year of the 350x
    but Im 100% sure that we got many 250R in 1987
    Then WHY in 25 years can we find MINT/.untouched/barely ridden 86 250R's but no 87's? I guess everyone was so happy they beat the snot out of them and there all gone?? Not one single item aside from a questionable seat has ever shown up in all this time. Nothing/nada/zilch......

Photo's? Bills of sale? The closest we ever came was oversees but IDT that wasn't an 87 either.

All these prestine 86's and no 87's in pieces or otherwise.

Just like a crime scene, it takes EVIDENCE....................

Plenty of other 87's though. Does it make sense to anyone but me? Even Honda had an 86
    built for them by VMS. NOT an 87.............

My god, how many times do we have to go through this? Scumbag changed the VIN in the listing.

I hope dksix was kidding.
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 11-16-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Then WHY in 25 years can we find MINT/.untouched/barely ridden 86 250R's but no 87's? I guess everyone was so happy they beat the snot out of them and there all gone?? Not one single item aside from a questionable seat has ever shown up in all this time. Nothing/nada/zilch......

Photo's? Bills of sale? The closest we ever came was oversees but IDT that was an 87 either.

All these prestine 86's and no 87's in pieces or otherwise.

Just like a crime scene, it takes EVIDENCE....................

Precisely!
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

jeopardy98 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sitting with my popcorn as well...
    85 110- Sold
    84 70- Sold
    86 200x- Sold
    85 250sx- daily runner
    86 250r- current project (need parts)

cbx1170 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm in PHX area and emailed him to come look at it which prolly is a waste of time.
    I'm gonna go out and make an offer. PROVE to me that it/there is a 1987 HONDA ATC250R OEM 2 stroke machine and NOT some backwoods DMV made up 87 TITLE. Which some DMV's screw up and do. And ...... I'll send ya $100 UN HUNDAY. PAYPAL, CASH? Cashiers Checkie. Whatever. Capiche. Anybody can title anything almost any year if they try hard enuff. Show me the VIN and/or Engine #. See the thing is WE want to see one. YOU want to sell one for big bucks. Why not?
    To me this is all like the movie GHOST 1990 you can almost smell it, you can almost get a whiff of it, you can almost hear it, you can see the smoke and mirrors happening. Pennies moving on their own DONT count. But ya can't actually SEE it, pic it, pic the vin, put yer hands on it.
    So.......................
    TIME TO STRETCH THE RODS
    ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

--
    I live right near where this bike is. I'm not even sure its worth my time to go look at it to prove the obvious but it may be worth the amusement. Funny, it is not on craigslist over here. You would think he would have tried that first before ebay. Like everyone else on here has said...if it were real, then why not parade serial numbers and hi-res pics of specific areas for all to witness.

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    can you do us all a favor and go look at it and take some pictures so we can all get a good laugh out of this.......or maybe you will get the first 87 Honda 250R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtwheels View Post
    I live right near where this bike is. I'm not even sure its worth my time to go look at it to prove the obvious but it may be worth the amusement. Funny, it is not on craigslist over here. You would think he would have tried that first before ebay. Like everyone else on here has said...if it were real, then why not parade serial numbers and hi-res pics of specific areas for all to witness.
    Go look at it. Take a pic of the badge on the neck for us.

Xfile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    You guys got him all wrong! it comes with a notarized bill of "sal" not sale. If Sal says it's an 87....then dammit....it's gotta be an 87!
    Don't worry...just run watcha brung...

--
    I'm sure cbx1170 will go look at it for us if the guy allows him. If not, I wouldn't be able to go till Saturday unless we want pics in the dark.

--
    I'm really enjoying this. I know it's wrong, but I didn't even have to stir the pot on this one. I'm not a good person, lol.
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtwheels View Post
    I'm sure cbx1170 will go look at it for us if the guy allows him. If not, I wouldn't be able to go till Saturday unless we want pics in the dark.
    I'm way up in Montana or I'd go and look. I think we need to at least try and get pics of the neck badge, maybe an engine number to prove it. If he lets us, like was said.

--
    It's over, just got this:

Dear dirtcrasher,

oh ok well to be honest it may be sold already I have a guy coming from phx,thanks again..again run the vin givin.there was a mistake before.

- bighair838383
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    I smell a rat.
    I emailed him and asked what he actually wants for it. He said make an offer. I told him I was just curious because if it is indeed an 87 250R its worth more than I can afford right now. Waiting for reply.
    Last edited by BigSky200X; 11-16-2010 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Add

--
    Also, I have a High School friend and my Bio dad who are both in Canada. One in Alberta and one in BC, looking and asking around about the 87 250R and 350X for me. I'll let you guys know what they find.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hang&rattle View Post
    I'm really enjoying this. I know it's wrong, but I didn't even have to stir the pot on this one. I'm not a good person, lol.
    Why? You are Bighair838383? lol j/k
    Last edited by BigSky200X; 11-16-2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: add

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //