//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 1987 honda 250r

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    no worries!!! i live less than 10 miles from him... i sent him an email wanting to see it in person,,,, so i will solve the mistery!!! jh3tbo705hc504408 he must have changed the vin in the auction here is what i copied from it ,, you see he has changed the "G" TO AN "H" LOL TOOOOOO FUNNY... will see if he lets me look at it... and all the people in his feedback are tied together and all are no longer ebay users!!! its bull,,,,,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    no worries!!! i live less than 10 miles from him... i sent him an email wanting to see it in person,,,, so i will solve the mistery!!! jh3tbo705hc504408 he must have changed the vin in the auction here is what i copied from it ,, you see he has changed the "G" TO AN "H" LOL TOOOOOO FUNNY... will see if he lets me look at it... and all the people in his feedback are tied together and all are no longer ebay users!!! its bull,,,,,
    Ok cool. Will be nice to know.

--
    There are plenty of 87 250R's in Australia.
    I saw Elvis riding one just the other day.....

cbx1170 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    He wont let me see it. He sez he has a "collector" or "gentleman" coming to look at it today. KASEY, possibly this "person", is a "collector" or "gentleman" i guess. He also said Today, Wednesday, is last day of listing. I sent him nice email wanting to come look at and he blew me off................
    Oh and I love all the spelling mistakes in the ad. noterised stiker anser mad recive. Elvis is my uncle by the way.
    Dear bighair838383,

I live in Glendale can I come look at it? Mike 623-60X-XXXX

- cbx1170

Dear cbx1170,

Im sorry today will be the last day of auction.I have a gentleman with cash to see it today.He is a collector.

- bighair838383
    Last edited by cbx1170; 11-17-2010 at 01:22 PM.
    TIME TO STRETCH THE RODS
    ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

jmax857 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by thestud25 View Post
    This comment means nothing without PICS to prove it. There have been soooo many claims that people have owned, riden, seen, whatever 87 250R's and 350X's. At the end of the day there is no proof other than what people claim. There are tons of Canadian members on here and no one has been able to come up with proof. If there were "many 250r in1987" like you claim something would have come up by now with pics or documents to prove it.
    when you say stuff like this all you do is pretty much call everyone who said they have seen one a liar, yea sure there are lots of 14 year olds that say the stupidest things like "ï have one in my basement but my mom wont let me show it too anybody", or "my buddy had one and i rode it, it was fast, then we sold it for scrap metal" or something absolutely rediculous. besides, no pics to prove it? as far as i know here in canada the bikes made it as far as the dealer, the ban came around and they werent allowed to sell them to the public. how many people take a picture of every bike on a dealers floor? and still have it in 23 years? i understand some people are not credible, but what about everyone else who has seen one are they all "liars?"

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax857 View Post
    when you say stuff like this all you do is pretty much call everyone who said they have seen one a liar, yea sure there are lots of 14 year olds that say the stupidest things like "ï have one in my basement but my mom wont let me show it too anybody", or "my buddy had one and i rode it, it was fast, then we sold it for scrap metal" or something absolutely rediculous. besides, no pics to prove it? as far as i know here in canada the bikes made it as far as the dealer, the ban came around and they werent allowed to sell them to the public. how many people take a picture of every bike on a dealers floor? and still have it in 23 years? i understand some people are not credible, but what about everyone else who has seen one are they all "liars?"
    Until there is proof, they do not exist.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

jmax857 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Until there is proof, they do not exist.
    all i can say is, do you believe dean kirsten is a liar?

--
    Well Jmax, the proof is in the pudding. So far no one has pudding! These sitings are nothing more that folk lore and fairy tails. I have been searching for years and others on here have searched for decades. I currently own a 1987 Big Red, and I have owned a 87 200x and 250sx. We know these models are out obviously. No one, I mean no one has been able to come up with anything other than " my brother's cousin's uncle's sister's daughter twice removed boyfriend's best friend saw one one time, but it was covered by a tarp and the guy didn't want to take the tarp off" stories.

I am not calling these people liars, just greatly uninformed, or blinded by the thought that they came across the Holy Grail! Let me be the first to say that if one of the accounts can come up with pics I will apologize in every forum they have posted on!
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    well i emailed the guy also asking for pics of the id badge and vin number on the neck, and perhaps some better pics of the thing, also inquired about the keyed ignition and asked why it has a white tank on it instead of red, what happened to the original plastics and if he still had them, and if he still had the decals that were supposedly powerwashed off of the shrouds and the reply i got was, "get a life! it is an 87 and if i dont believe the ad, then dont bid." and alls i asked for was a few pics of credible items that would clearly show it is in fact an 87. i am raising the bullsh!t flag in honor of everyone who agrees with me.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

cbx1170 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    10:15 AM He sez he sold it. And he expects it to be sold again. Prolly tired of people calling him out. Bet a dollar he has a white 86 250r sitting in his yard.
    TIME TO STRETCH THE RODS
    ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    all i can say is, do you believe dean kirsten is a liar?
    I'm sorry, I take it back. Let me change what I meant to say-

OK guys, it's official! Some guy on the internet told me that he met a guy that thinks he once saw an 87 250R so that's it. Case closed.

THE 250R MYSTERY HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN SOLVED THANKS TO jmax. EVERYBODY BE SURE TO REMEMBER HIS NAME FOR SOLVING THIS MYSTERY WHICH THE REST OF US THREE WHEELER ENTHUSIASTS HAVE BEEN UNABLE SOLVE FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS. THANK YOU jmax!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

luke is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I emailed asking for the vin last night at 7.42pm (evening, UK time)

This is the reply i got -

jh3tbo705gc504408

This reply came at 7.44pm (US time, i think)

I'm not sure of the time diference but right now in the UK it's 5.15 pm (evening)
    So can anyone work out if he sent me the original 'G' vin, after he told you all and changed the add, to 'H' ???
    Means nothing, other than proving him a total liar

IMO he thought he could fool someone, anyone, into thinking he had the rarest bike in the world, and got massively stung himself
    198? Manco Quester 300
    1983 KLT 200
    1984 Tri-Zinger 60
    1985 ATC 70
    1985 TRI-Z
    1985 TRI-Z (two Wheel)
    1985 ATC 250R
    1985.5 TRI-Z
    1986 TRI-Z (quad)
    1986 Tecate
    1987 Malaguti Ranocchio 50
    2001 YZ 250

--
    I have noticed it is not on ebay anymore, but he does have an 86 on there now. Did it sell, or did the "collector" come buy it?

--
    Why does it seem like it's Scooby and Shaggy snooping around here.... LOL!! I'm sure this dude had no clue how called out he was going to be......
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

The Good:
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Daily Rider - Pretty much stock ( wink )
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Custom Black & Gold, Top mount plastic tank, custom 3D printed airbox, Banshee shock
    1985 Tri-Z - Rider restore in process

The Bad:
    1988 TRX250R with 86 ATC 250R Motor and Swinger - Screamer!

The Ugly:
    1993-ish Banshee / 2003 Motor by VSR in Belding, MI - Duner Fun!!
    2000-ish Banshee / Motor by RDZ Racing in Fowlerville, MI - Another Duner!

dksix is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    I hope dksix was kidding.
    Twas sarcasm sir. I'd love to see a real 87R but I'm sure there will be much more fan fair than 2 crappy cell phone pics in an ebay auction if it does.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //