//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 1987 honda 250r

--
    I have been communicating back and forth with the guy for awhile. From talking to him I do believe he sold it, for a pretty penny I must add. His story has not changed one bit which tells me he is a good/ bold liar, believes his own story or telling the truth. He is suppose to be forwarding the buyers contact info in the morning. I might be gullible, but it seems that always gets me the rare stuff. Even though this is very unlikely, I will follow up on it.

If someone here bought it, pm me.

And when he said it would be sold again. He was talking about me.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Let me ad, his story hasn't changed with me.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    well i offered big money to try to see if he still has it, so we will see.... if he really sold it he will be sick at what i offered!!!!!!

--
    Same boat here. If he still had it he would have jumped all over it. He said that he sold it to a collector for 8k. No one I know would have paid that for an 86. It really has me thinking. I am glad you swiped in kasey, I was thinking to myself that it was sitting in your garage.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    ITS not AN 87!!!! IF IT WAS HE WOULD HAVE POSTED PICTURES OF THE VIN!!!! its just another idiot trying to scam someone.. he just emailed me and said a collector in flagstaff bought it for $8000 ... but he would not tell me the collectors name or number .. its all crap!!! it was always crap ... its only 1 hour from me and i would gladly drive up to see it,,, but he won't tell me? because its a SCAM,,,

--
    macs don't get excited..... THERE ARE NO 87 250R'S!!! just scammers...

--
    I do believe they are out there. I also believe In ghost and aliens....I am by no means getting my hopes up but my last two buys were from people on this site that didn't believe the story the we told. The 200 took 3 weeks to get to see a pic. But I just got done talking to him and I honestly feel he has split personality. Really a fun guy.

1981 Wife ( Project)

cox is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    i live in alberta, ad i have been looking high and low for any trike thats an 87. i cant find any 87 trike up here let alone an R or X. But if i do find something i can assure you it will be posted here first.Lol, IF it ever come up.....
    R.I.P. Yamahondaman
    Still practicing my NoobiX cube, take it easy on me...
    1982 Yamaha YT175J ( Not much left but the 's)
    1982 Yamaha YT175J
    1983 Yamaha YT125K + 175J =
    1984 ATC 200ES BR - running again - Camchain noise holding me back....
    1984 ATC70 -SOLD-

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    .. THERE ARE NO 87 250R'S!!! ...
    I know 1987 250R seller stunk from the get go, but i gotta chime in and this is not so much directed personally at you Rev.....

That mindset is so 3wheelerinternetcommunity10yearsago....several team racer have said to have riden one so I guess you know where the pecking order of authority lays in my book....I guess the blabble will continue until ThrillBilly can official endorse one with pics and documentation....maybe even start a blog about it as 3WW officially endorsed....these internet forums are THE LAST PLACE I look for authority.....many online are just a bunch of flunks in a vacuum

ya know, my wordpad is filled with copies of links that are nothing more than I TOLD YA SO threads.....I honestly think this vomit of a thread gets posted just ta piss me off or get under my skin......and somehow like an idiot I BITE...instead of just ignoring the mindless

never, ever existed?....what a freaking joke of denial............time will tell and time is on my side.......I'll make a prediction, when a 87 is finally shoved in your ignorant faces.....it wont be like the brochure....it will be blue, like the 87 trx
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

--
    Don't tell me that you are holding out on us Minty with a blue 87r. I am glad to see you around. I think I am saying the same as you, just not in a " in your face" type way.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    hahahahaa, i just love how the mention or talk of the infamous 87r gets everyones tailfeathers all in a tizzy. HEY, PASS ME SOME FRIGGIN POPCORN ALREADY!!!!
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

Iprefer3 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Has anyone tried to communicate with Honda directly before??? It seems if anyone would know 100% for sure it would be the maker.
    If trikes are so dangerous how could I possibly still be riding them after 12 years?

--
    Yes and no. At least not a straight answer.

1981 Wife ( Project)

Iprefer3 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Maybe you have to ask in Japanese
    If trikes are so dangerous how could I possibly still be riding them after 12 years?

--
    they made red and blue trx's in 86-87

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //