//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Newest Tionesta Trikes 450R Build

--
    Too bad no one wore a helmet cam.

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    wow, awesome build. awesome pics also !!!!!!! way to keep the trike way of life alive !!!!!!!!
    84 250r gone,
    87 suzuki lt250r trail machine, gone to fund ice racer,
    85 250r ice racing project started !!!!!!

--

Wow!

One of the most interesting Posts I have read yet! Very inspiring!!! I wish I had the mechanical experience to match my fabricating experience! I'll be looking for something "different" now for sure to try this summer but can already tell there's no way to compete with those builds from my shop! Very nice job, great seeing the builds in action after completion!
    PS; Just curious, does this Void your warranty??? LOL
    ...the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine...

--
    Is it just me or is anyone else loving how the green meanie is keeping up with all these new hybrids.... Maybe just me?

Awesome build BTW. It looks great, you made it look easy and I'm guessing it wasn't
    My toys 85 KXT250A2, 85 ATC250R, 85 Tri-z 250, 06 LT-R450, 04 YFZ450S, 07 125 typhoon x 3, 06 FPV GT.

--
    Oh, I'm loving it, but I figured someone would chime in about how the green one was being lapped or something. I also see a TPC back a few spots as well.
    nstyle73

"When in doubt, wind it out"

Feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-nstyle73

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OZQUAD44 View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else loving how the green meanie is keeping up with all these new hybrids.... Maybe just me?
    I can testifie that the track bar to bar is a SHOEBOX, with little room to pass. Nodoubt a lot of us 2stroke fans love to see the Green bike up front. You should also understand, Carl is fast and has great skillz. I really can't wait till BIG GAME...with the addition of a few 2stroke bigbores, gate drops will become increasingly difficult to holeshot. As a person who has tasted the roost off one of these NEW generation Hybrids, they're impressive. I would say thanks to TIM and the TT crew for bringing it to the table this year. At the end of 2010 it seem TPC my have had an edge on the upcoming 2011 Series. TT had motor issues late in the season: Which may have prompted this NEW frontend design along with the revamped 450..I'd say the field has leveled itself off in a big way. I can't wait till the frist outdoor track when these bikes really shine.

--
    Videos are in the racers lounge if anyone cares to take a quick gander.

Thanks alot guys, love the new 4 fiddy. Cant beleive I rode a 250r all that time. What a waste! lol

EDIT- link is here http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ors-January-22
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OZQUAD44 View Post

Awesome build BTW. It looks great, you made it look easy and I'm guessing it wasn't
    You guys do realize the the 1st generation Tecate beat everything that day for a 1st place?? Carl and that tecate are so stinking fast. Carl beat me 2 years ago at Summit on a 200X!!! Yes - I was on a 450 conversion - and he was on a 200X!!!!!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    TPC and TT racing are the new TIGER's of 2011. Build the Racer in your garage. This post gets my blood pumping, the ol lady laughed when i asked if we could move to the midwest just so i can race 3 wheelers. Who knows i still may convince her. I have a TPC trike fund bottle next to my bed i fill with change. As soon as that sucker is half full its time to pull the trigger. Best of luck to all of you racing this season. You can truly call yourselves vintage racers.
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    You really should, more the merrier guys!

I will promise you this, it will be one of your BEST weekends besides TF imo.

Making memories of racing and im 21, how lucky was I to hit this right in my prime? Talk about perfect timing, thanks big Lar.

Anyone who can by any means c'mon out to the indoors in feb 26th. Summit Indoors at Tallmadge OHIO

New gear, new bike, new points series. Im ready to shred!

RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    And yet a Tecate is STILL kicking everyone's tails........XD
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    Yup - the very best built bike in the world is only as good as it's rider!!! Old Carl Wickersham is one talented man!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Good old 2-stroke...wonder what the weight difference is between the 450 conversion and the Tecate?
    And yes...the machine comes second to the quality and experience of the rider. I've watched local enduros with a guy 56 years old running circles around much younger riders on faster, more powerful machines. This year he was racing a 200 KTM, and nobody could touch him. Same applies to 3 wheelers also...from what I can tell.

Very cool build...I like it!

--
    Yeah without guys like Carl, and some others...The endless debate over 2stroke vs 4stroke might come to an end. TT putting the torches to quads only fuels the 4stroke side of the debate...now with a few 2stroke Bigbores to hit the track this Spring, the mix of machine on the line....2011 you better come get some! I'm close on my build but I already feel behind...might need a rabbit trick to distract you guys on the gate.

--
    I love the TT shirt Tim... was thinking about something for the back of the shirt on the next batch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tt.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //