//ArrowChat Code
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Newest Tionesta Trikes 450R Build

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    This thread ROCKS!!!...I LOVE THE PICS...all of them....who are those lovelies on your Trike!....Lucky dog!

How much for you to build me one?!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc350xer View Post
    I love the TT shirt Tim... was thinking about something for the back of the shirt on the next batch
    LOL - Nice Matt - I like it! E-Dog - we could build you one for roughly $1500 - but you have to supply all the parts + the quad. That is where it gets expensive.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    LOL - Nice Matt - I like it! E-Dog - we could build you one for roughly $1500 - but you have to supply all the parts + the quad. That is where it gets expensive.
    Give me a ball park figure on quad and parts?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog View Post
    Give me a ball park figure on quad and parts?
    I have been interested in one of these for a while, so I have been assessing the price breakdown

This is what I am seeing, correct me if I am wrong:

Quad = $2500-3,000 (I have looked at some 04's around this price, I love the kick start only)

Dirt bike parts = 1,000-2,000$ depending if I try to buy up all the parts I can find or buy a cheap doner bike

Plus the kit for $2,600 (TPC), or ??? (Tionesta)

Looking at 6k at the cheapest. =\ I need to make more money still.

I do like this newest model you guys have made. I wish I had these fabrication skills.
    Last edited by Bretmd94; 02-02-2011 at 11:44 AM.

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

audioworks04 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You can get the 06 and up models also in the R format which is kick only. The 06 up also has a very updated motor that is actually based off the crf motor where as the 04-05 is not, but it does however have a stronger bottom end than the 06 up. Also that electric start is handy. This new 450s are temperamental and not fun to kick when you start getting into moter mods.

2005 CRF450R Alum Frame build done, switching to inverts.
    86 trx250r fmf fatty fmf q k&n v force reeds gold valve rear shock with eibach spring.
    86 atc250r stock sand only
    88 NX250 mint rainy day
    85 kawi js550 stand up basicly stock
    87 kawi js550 scary fast for a stand up

--
    Quote Originally Posted by audioworks04 View Post
    You can get the 06 and up models also in the R format which is kick only. The 06 up also has a very updated motor that is actually based off the crf motor where as the 04-05 is not, but it does however have a stronger bottom end than the 06 up. Also that electric start is handy. This new 450s are temperamental and not fun to kick when you start getting into moter mods.
    Um I had an 04, I loved it. The motor is very similar to the crf motor, just tamed down and made for a quad. The cam is milder, the valves are smaller, it has 2 rings on the piston, (none of that pancake piston nonsense), Different gears, and its made to forward kick. And the 04 TRX450r with kick only, are really easy to kick. It would fire on first or second kick while cold. While hot (with the hot start) it was first kick every time.

Girls bikes have electric start anyways

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

--
    E-dog . if you are thinking about having me build you a trike. please try to find and 06 and up. 04 05's have an oil cooler that is a pain to deal with and also a shorter swing arm. i can do you up a bike for $1500. triples and brake rotor adapters included. if you want i can get you a rough list of parts you will need. i have been seeing 06 07 bikes going for 2600 to 3000 around here

--
    bikes sick i love the ltr i dont know if u did it but there all sick wish i lived closer to you guys to check them out in person
    NO 3 WHEELERS CURRENTLY SOLD THEM ALL
    02 GSXR 240 kit STRECHED
    03 BANSHEE 421 CUB
    07 LTR 450
    08 RZR
    05 f7
    07 KLX 110
    670 ho skidoo powered banshee
    1985 nacs kx 80 race quad

--
    nice build you guys obviously know what your doing and have the money to do it, so i figured i should run my build idea by you.
    what do you think about a tri-shee?

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    ^^^^^^ Real classy username......Really surprised the MODS's have not cleaned up this garbage....what a Loser.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    LOL....You are the first one EVER who did not like it....!!!!! Coming to the Imperial Invasion?

By the way atctim awesome build, cant wait to see it in person and you guys in a week at the Invasion....
    Last edited by atctim; 02-20-2011 at 04:48 PM.

sittinguy is offline Titanium Balls Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    WOW, I wish they had trike races here, you are very lucky in Ohio.

Awsome trike by the way.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //