//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Newest Tionesta Trikes 450R Build

--
    That bike is down right amazing. Went from lame to awesome in no time. Very nice work. My woman thinks your crazy, but then agreed it looks better now, and also said it's what she would expect from me.
    1986 ATC 250r
    1985 ATC 250r
    1985 X2 ATC 70's
    1985 XL 80

If you have bought or sold with me please leave feedback.

--
    I like the attitude you got there sir! If they wont make it! I will! Looks very good!

--
    Rides even better fellas, mine is halfway DONE!

thanks boys!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    OK - here is a descent picture of my new bike in action - more to come soon

At the starting gate - TT450 between (2) TPC450s. Thorn between two roses???? LOL

and here is my old bike we re-did just like my new one - different frame design and inverts. This is Kintore's new race bike - he did awesome on it! Jake and I basically built this bike in 2 weeks - talk about under the gun!!!! got it done about 12 hours before race time!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Nice guys! A world away from what I saw on New Year's day... great job on both!

--
    Great job! I wish I had those fabricating skills. Very jealous.

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

--
    weird to see trikes race pictures that are not from the 80's .Then to see a 85 tecate matched up against a trx450r trike is wild to say the least ! Great job guys !

--
    I was waiting for the race review to comment on your build. You can't tell much from the gate shot but height wise your all pretty close. The rake on each looks different but thats camera angle too. It's cool your extremely happy with the results of the build and finishes at Summit. Is TT looking to dominate the CRA points series? I have to stir it up so I'll just ask...Is there any nods given to 1 rider or anouther on team TT? Will we ever see a pitboard read "let him by" for a points race? I project you as the Team Leader with 2young guns under the TT race sig...Will one help the other in a race to the top spot? Your taking on TPC: you refered to as "a pair of roses", in the CRA series head to head. Is there a bit of...Custom Builders competion, as well as the racing going on this year? The 2011 Series seems to be bringing more to the table this year for you and team TT, thanks for your time. GOODLUCK this year to all of you....I'll see you at the races!

--
    WOW - lots of questions - let me address each one individually:

I was waiting for the race review to comment on your build. You can't tell much from the gate shot but height wise your all pretty close. The rake on each looks different but thats camera angle too.
    All of them are different - no doubt - an inch of rear tire height makes a noticable rake difference believe it or not.
    It's cool your extremely happy with the results of the build and finishes at Summit. Is TT looking to dominate the CRA points series?
    Honestly - who isn't looking to dominate the first race series for trikes in 26 years!!!
    I have to stir it up so I'll just ask...Is there any nods given to 1 rider or anouther on team TT?
    Most likely no, never - we are geared towards good sportsmanship and we would not run "blocking
    Will we ever see a pitboard read "let him by" for a points race?
    no - but we might see some pitboards with something funny on them to keep things light. Like "Trim your mustache - too much wind resistance!!!"
    I project you as the Team Leader with 2young guns under the TT race sig...Will one help the other in a race to the top spot?
    I am really no more a team leader than anyone else out there on the track.. We are however considered a race team - and will help each other anytime - or any other trike racer for that matter. It is more of a friendship type bond than a real race team though!
    Your taking on TPC: you refered to as "a pair of roses", in the CRA series head to head. Is there a bit of...Custom Builders competion, as well as the racing going on this year?
    Not really - triker friends are always trying to out do each other - LOL
    The 2011 Series seems to be bringing more to the table this year for you and team TT, thanks for your time. GOODLUCK this year to all of you....I'll see you at the races!
    Everyone I seen out there this weekend have stepped up their game - BIGTIME. Eveyone is taking the points series as serious as possible but we are all friends out on the track. At the end of the race - each and everyone of us has to go to work the next day. A plaque or trophy is not worth anyone getting hurt for. Basically it is still like putting on a show for the crowd - but the race fever pulses through each riders veins on the track and the top riders (as well as the beginners) are always trying to improve, be faster and beat the guy out in front!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    That's the most amazing group shot of trikes I have ever seen. Almost all inverts. Awesome work to everyone who built one of those trikes. Now you guys are really keeping trikes alive. Taking new quads and making them into bad ass trikes.

--
    I can honestly say that my new TT450 is the just like someone taking my ole pink/yella 250r and wedging a 450 motor in it. It handles WAY better than I could of ever dreamed. The full length forks made me think it was not possible to make it handle the way it does. I can honestly say, I hopped on it, did a quick 5 minute spin in the yard at ATCTIM's and loaded it in the trailer.
    We got to the track, and as soon as I fired it up and starting throwing down some laps I felt SO comfortable on it.

I cleared the middle double and entire back section my FIRST lap on practice. It feels like a 250r! I LOVE IT!

The power is incredible, it handles the way I want. I cant ask for anything more.

Thanks alot Snake and Tim, you built me my dream wheeler.
    PICS!

RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

whipit is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    3 wheelers racing in 2011, i would have never guessed it would happen...cool!

--
    Awesome guys! Too cool...
    Thanks for posting the great conversions and racing action shots.
    Good luck to you all.

--
    We need some videos!!!!!!
    LED obsessed
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09

--
    I just realized that I have the retarded cousin to that trike........
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //