//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Building a DIrt bike

--

Post Building a DIrt bike

Hey everybody biddie here again. i had a honda 250sx 3 wheeler but a buddy resently wanted it and offered a lil dough so now its his. It was only a parts trike really so no foul. But anyway i was walkin in my local junkyard and i was a dirt bike. checked it out and it was not in the best of shape mainly because all plastics was gone and a back tire. but not terrible. so i bought it for 20 bucks!
    After some research i found out it was a generic dirt runner 90. which basically it was a pepboys honda 70-90cc clone. All plastics will transfer to the dirt runner. so i tore it down, which took all of 20 minutes. I am not even keepin the engine i will replace it but i dont no with what.
    I am thinking of a piranha 140cc from tbolt and throw a cam in it. what you guys think? any other suggestions? Also the dirt bike has a drum rear braking system. i want to change that to a disc rear but HOW??? and lately for now i am about to paint the frame a firey red color is there anything i need to do to the frame besides prep it by cleanin it? there is no rust on it. Pics will come they are on my home cp. All suggestions and tips will be thanked and appreciated.
    " At the limits of control, pros simply tap into their reserves of riding skill, while the rest of us have to cash in our remaining good luck coupons and hope for the best."

--
    I would of bought a name brand, good luck finding parts for it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //