//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1975 suzuki 440 fury!! First sled and first sled post!!!

--

1975 suzuki 440 fury!! First sled and first sled post!!!

Pics later tonight......need's minor attention, screams
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 12-04-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Nice sled. You are correct about it being a screamer. My friend had one, drove it like he stole it until it met a tree one day
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Didn't even know Zuki made a sled...COOL!!!....looks like a Old Cat...PICS!!
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    vintage sled fest? nice wip for shure,, dont just go beat the puss out of that... man I about craped when I saw the pic's on the phone... take care of that.

Xfile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by MTS View Post
    Didn't even know Zuki made a sled...COOL!!!....looks like a Old Cat...PICS!!
    The 1975 suzuki fury was made under contract by arctic cat in Minnesota....it's pretty much an 1975 el tigre' free air with a different hood and other cosmetics....that's good because it makes mechanical parts much easier to find than the older suzukis' that are actually made by suzuki.
    Don't worry...just run watcha brung...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    If I owned a Suzuki anything I would attach a permanent tow rope to the front of it. That would save a lot of time.

Seriously though, that is a cool looking sled.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

atcrider1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    wow very nice fury, thats a pretty valuable sled, mind telling us what u paid for it?

" I gotz the 8-track player mounted to my Oly, it's pretty sweet for trail side dance parties....."
    -Uller God

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    vintage sled fest? nice wip for shure,, dont just go beat the puss out of that... man I about craped when I saw the pic's on the phone... take care of that.
    I ride it like my 150 nitro..........wide open with no mercy!! Seriously Raffa.....I have run her like a baby so far...well until today. Don't plan to ride it all the time, just when you need to piss off a neighbor at night with those twin pipes This thing holds true to Great to stumble on a rare piece of sled history, hope to zing it across Conesius in Feb bro!! And ATCRIDER1.....I paid for it. lol lol
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    I ride it like my 150 nitro..........wide open with no mercy!! Seriously Raffa.....I have run her like a baby so far...well until today. Don't plan to ride it all the time, just when you need to piss off a neighbor at night with those twin pipes This thing holds true to Great to stumble on a rare piece of sled history, hope to zing it across Conesius in Feb bro!! And ATCRIDER1.....I paid for it. lol lol
    The fury update.....ran some seafoam thru it, changed fuel filters again and new belt. Adjusted brakes and thank God cause I really need em now! Tuned in carbs and used Klotz oil this time. This 35 yr old screams bloody murder!!! Wow, I thought it ran good before?? What a handful of old sled..........gotta watch myself on this baby..........Hence the name I guess "Suzuki Fury" Damn what a ride for an old 440! Look at these babies!! Cool old stuff
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 12-09-2010 at 09:31 PM.

--
    thats a cool old sled! We have a few oldies too. gonna get them out this afternoon...its snowing here now!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by racer....X View Post
    thats a cool old sled! We have a few oldies too. gonna get them out this afternoon...its snowing here now!
    Thanks, love it and its sound. What kind of oldies are ya breakin' out???

--
    ive got an artic cat trail cat, kawasaki invader, john deere spit fire, and liqufire, and a ski doo ..... not sure what its called

--
    you guys are making me want to drag out my sno-jet thunderjet factory race sled

--
    My Uncle used to let me borrow his restored 1983 John Deere Liquifire. My favorite vintage sled so fast and light.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by trikes4life View Post
    My Uncle used to let me borrow his restored 1983 John Deere Liquifire. My favorite vintage sled so fast and light.
    So you liked the John Deere huh?? Actually looking at a 79 2 up trailfire 340 as we speak?? I may buy it....

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //