//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1986 350x NOS OEM Plastics

--

1986 350x NOS OEM Plastics

mine: 85 Honda 350x

http://www.Jeep4PlayOffroad.org

--
    Those are definitely worth it to a collector, somebody will buy them.
    ADMIRIN' BOOBS AND BLASTIN' NEWBS

--
    He's a member and has offered that stuff on here. Awesome parts!

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Thanks for the plug, in all honesty where do you find a set of full plastics including the tank, not very often. We will see if anyone pulls the trigger if not I am going to put them away for a while.

Thanks

--
    If you can afford to, I'd put them away. I've got myself a mere rear fender and mudflap but I won't sell it now, bad economy...........

It is a beautiful set you have there. Don't mind some of us being jealous, it is what it is
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Concidering how hard it is to find these parts that is a fair price to a enthusiast. They should go to a collecter who would do a true oem build for show .

--
    Selling it all together is not a good move on the sellers part. If he would part it out by piece it would be better on the buyers and he would probably get more than what he is asking for it all together.
    Coal Shed Racing
    Beasley's ATV Services
    DEAF MAN CHASSIS
    EKO Engineering
    2 of the fastest 300ft raptors in the country..
    847cc 100hp+
    720cc 75hp+ (play bike)
    1986 200x, 1986 350x, 1984 110

--
    If i had all of that id probably be too afraid to actually even put it on a bike..... So nice that its useless lol
    1985 350x
    1985 atc70

2006 ltz400
    2017 z125pro

--
    I figured I would list it as a set, if it doesn't sell I am just going to hold on to it and watch it go up in value. We will see.

--
    I never said it wasn't worth it, lol. Just too much for my taste and as others said, I'd be afraid to actually put it on a bike.
    mine: 85 Honda 350x

http://www.Jeep4PlayOffroad.org

--
    Nice costs. Different people have different ideas of what they will and won't pay for an item that they reall want. I've bought and laid aside some nice plastics, but not quite of that caliber, but close. You have to if you want nice OEM. I'd rather have some half crappy original plastic for riding than new maier, but that's just me. Fun money is a little harder to come by in the current economy, but those that have it, have it. Some people also save for quite awhile to have that certain piece or certain trike or certain car or whatever it is that they like and just wait for the right deal to come along. That's also hard for alot of people in this economy. I wish the seller all the best.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    I am going to start listing pieces seperately tomorrow on Ebay for the 350X stuff, if anyone is interested and wants to make a offer (not a insult) PM or email me at donzizx@optonline.net. Again I have the rear fenders, tank, front fender, headlight and rear garnish as well as the tank shrouds for sale.

Thanks

--
    I have real nice OEM style 350X reproduction tank shrouds available if anyone is interested in a set. Injection molded these are the real deal not cheapo vacuum formed junk.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //