//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Got an XT350 yesterday.

chrisand4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Got an XT350 yesterday.

I've been looking for a duel sport to ride around town and get me back and forth to school, saw this on craigslist and picked it up. I gave $1300 for it, but for the condition, I think that was very fair. The bike is one year older than me Got my tag and insurance this morning and rode it for a few hours today, I nearly froze to death but I fell in love with the bike, it suits me perfectly. AND, it started 1 kick this morning, and it was freezing outside, I don't think I've ever owned anything that runs so well. Just thought I would share it with everyone, great Christmas present to myself imo

--
    Nice bike, I had a XT600 ages ago, wish I never sold it.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Looks awesome, I had a '83 XT550 back in '90. Loved the power, but it was HEAVY!

--
    Nice looking bike! You got a great deal, take good care of it and enjoy it for many years to come!

chrisand4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thanks for the comments guys, I just noticed it is missing the skid plate in this picture(it was taken by the guy that sold it to me a few months ago) but it is on there now, i'll have to snap a couple of pics of my own as it sits now, I'm really amazed at the condition it's in, only looks a few months old in person.

--
    Hey there,I was going through some old posts and came across yours..... about 2 weeks ago on Craigslist (in Palm Desert), I found in "Smell-A", well LA, I found a 1999 Yamaha XT350 with only 8784 org. miles on it, the guy I got it from bought it from the dealer in 99, rode it for a few years, then gave it to his uncle ho had it for a while (never rode it), then he passed away, it sat from 2008 till now when I got it and I only paid $1,300.00 he was asking $1,500.00, my story sounded a lot like yours that`s why I thought Id share.......

--
    Congratulations. They're a classic and enough power for exploring the backroads while carrying some camping gear.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //