//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 185s questions

jordan_muirhead is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

185s questions

I just got a 185s, not sure what year, will see when i get the title. I was wondering if and what mods i could do to get a little more power out of it, and if any parts can be used from other atc. this is my first atc.

H95Shooter is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    pretty shure you can put a 200x piston in it and alot of the 200 line parts fit buy a corba exhast and if your looking for power more that speed or the other way around change the sprocket size

--
    The 185 motor is basically the same as the 200s. Great bike, I have had a couple in my life. I would personally just ride the crap out of it. Have as good of a time you can with what power you have. Then, after a year of riding it, I would look at getting a 200x,250r,or 350x if you really want a hot bike. With out suspension, beefing up the 185 might be a waste. A 200x's suspension can handle the extra power better and the motor has after market performance parts available, mainly exhaust.

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

jordan_muirhead is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    im mainly going to be using it for hunting, but i would like it to have a little bit more power, gave 3 hundred bucks for it, just had to clean the carb, its complete

--
    i was also wondering if and how hard it would be to put an electric start on it, i can deal with the pull start, but would rather the pull start

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //