//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 84 cr500r in an 84 200x

--
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbyspeed View Post
    Just waiting on some parts to get here. Cant wait to raise hell.
    dont worrie buddy ill go slow so you can keep up

--
    awesome idea, i just blew up my 200x, hows it coming keep us updated more pictures

--
    i could push my bike and put more miles on it than u ride your... OH

--
    hahahaha ill bring a tow rope so i can tow ya back with the banshee...... i donnt wanna get the r muddy : )

--
    friday beeotch! u better go this time

bcredneck is offline I can fit a square peg in a round hole. Just give me a hammer and duct tape! Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    make a vid

--
    got a ton of stuff lately. I finally got my 35t sprocket witch equals first ride tomorrow at noon!!!!! I must say that the Rebel sprocket is super nice.

--
    Blog Entries
    Im working on lowering the back 4". I had to move the upper shock mount back to clear the carb. So the bike sits really high in the back. I was looking at buying the 82 250r durablue axle.
    That fits a stock 84' 200X swing arm?

--
    yes the swingarm is totally stock

--
    started it!!! holly effin loud! Problem #1, The clutch wont disengage, #2 I forgot to put a kill switch on the bike.

--
    Tearing the bike back apart tomorrow. I have to figure out what's wrong with the clutch. I got the new clutch and other parts in. Busy day. Keep you posted!

Ironbnder is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Im working on lowering the back 4". I had to move the upper shock mount back to clear the carb. So the bike sits really high in the back. I was looking at buying the 82 250r durablue axle.
    If the shock is stood up more, it makes it really stiff. I done that on my cb350 conversion and it rode like a hardtail. I had to redesign the dogbone so I could lay the shock back down. The degree of lean has a direct relation to spring rate.
    FEEDBACK@ http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-Ironbnder

86 250R
    86 350X
    87 250sx
    85 200x/cb350 custom
    81 185s/200x/250r custom
    79 atc 70
    Mini-Trail z50, 110cc Pit Bike
    and many multi-wheeled machines

--
    im actualy extending the swinger from the pivot side of the shock mount. That will push the mount back and lay the shock down a bit.

--
    Ok its been a lil bit since I gave an update. Well here it is. I took the bike for the maiden voyage a couple hours ago. This bike is quit scary, at 50+ mph I was able to just kick the bike sideways with no effort at all! The power hits like a punch in the face. I tried my best to jet the bike... but I have zero experience doing this (never owned a 2 stoke before). It's crazy to think the bike will be more powerful when it's jetted right. The clutch problem was that the springs were to stiff. It was bending the pushrod. Put in OEM springs and a new pushrod and it's all better.

--
    Got my new black rear plastics today will put them on this weekend and post pics. Maybe video if i can figure out to post it.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //