//ArrowChat Code

Thread: '76 Honda mt125 Elsinore (2stroke enduro) ????

ange is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

'76 Honda mt125 Elsinore (2stroke enduro) ????

What do you folks know about these? I might pick one up that is in Good+ condition for ~$200. I wont stay running right now, but the guy who has it doesn't know much about anything.

It's complete, all lights, tach, speedo and everything works, original fenders etc..

Thought it might be fun to blast around in the mountains here.

thanks.

--
    Honda made 3 different 2 stroke models back then based upon the same motor with the exception of different flywheel weight, expansion chamber and possibly carb. Here's the models:

CR 250 Elsinore - motocross
    MR 250 Elsinore - enduro
    MT 250 Elsinore - street/trail

I owned a MR 250 back when I was a teen-ager. The MT is the same as an MR but with turn-signals. They're not the fastest bike, the bigger flywheel creates a two stroke with almost no "hit". It will be a fairly easy to ride bike with good relibilty. You can't go wrong for $200.

200xer is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    we have the exact model, 76 mt125. Ours was stripped down, so no lights, tach, or speedo . Actually having the same problem with it, i can get it running but it fouls the plug really quick. Haven't had time to mess with it. I think it's definitely worth $200.
    85 200x - Torn apart

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I got one of those too, totally beat though. I've heard nothing but good about the bikes considering their age and what they had to go by when they built them. I'd say its worth it.

--
    We got 2 Mt250s. We like them, probly just b/c my dad bought one of them new and it is almost mint. I have a Mt125 side case that got thrown in a box of spare parts if anyone needs one
    06 TRX450r , 85 ATC250r, 01 TRX300ex, 84 ATC110
    88 Mustang GT

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //