//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 185 S for SUSPENSION PROJECT Update 8-5-2011( DONE PICS ; )

acidburn is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    lol nice idea with the skateboard wheels for chain rollers i know what im using now!

ametzker is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Acidburn those were actually rollerblade wheels but I have changed to skateboard wheels since. I can't see paying $15 a piece for "chain rollers" when I can purchase a brand new skateboard for $10 from Walmart for my kid and use his old one that has 4 wheels on it. Now thats smart shopping. If they can take rolling around on concrete with 80-200lbs on them, then they should work fine for what I need.

--
    Did you pc that stuff in the house oven? Haha how old is your little guy?
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    WOW!!! You sir do wonderfull work, Maybe some day my 185 Will have full suspension. But untill then keep up the good work man!!
    TRIKES

1987 200x -First Trike-
    82 185s-SOLD!
    82 250r-SOLD!
    85 250es -the lil red hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_rider View Post
    I like the outlook..... It ran fine before it broke!!!! it was flying before it exploded!!!! it was like new until I tore it up!!!!! LOL She was a virgin until last night??????

--
    Xowner yes I cooked all the powder coat in my home oven........while my wife was at work. My little guy is 4 and I have a 10 year old also.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ametzker View Post
    Xowner yes I cooked all the powder coat in my home oven........while my wife was at work. My little guy is 4 and I have a 10 year old also.
    Wow thats awesome, as a small child about 8-12 I allways wanted someone to ride with. Allways had to ride alone cause my dad was allways working and my step brother would come over during summer for about 2 weeks and he had a yfz450 and I had a bayou250. So you can see why that wasnt really riding with someone And they are also so lucky to be involved with trikes at their age, My dad never would buy me a three wheeler "what you need is a good four wheeler" But at the age of 15 (last year) I finaly got my own money for pulling my brothers trans out of his car, and Baught my own! Man I was so happy, Your kids are so lucky. They have someone to argue with whos driving and whos pushin when we are stuck.
    TRIKES

1987 200x -First Trike-
    82 185s-SOLD!
    82 250r-SOLD!
    85 250es -the lil red hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_rider View Post
    I like the outlook..... It ran fine before it broke!!!! it was flying before it exploded!!!! it was like new until I tore it up!!!!! LOL She was a virgin until last night??????

--
    I was the same way, but my dad didn't ride at all. I was the lone ranger when it came to being interested in motorsports. I wish I had the oportunities I try to give my kids. My 10 year old has a Dirtbike, a three wheeler and a side by side. He is becoming more interested in riding as he gets older and his friends think its cool. My 4 year old is a carbon copy of me.....he has been into bikes from day one. I actually bought another 1981 Z50R Honda for him, that was my first bike and that was in 1985. I put an automatic electric start engine with training wheels on it because he's not big enough to ride it yet. But he loves it. I married the right girl also, she's hot and like beer and bikes. Congrats on getting your 200X I will be doing a vid on mine after I finish this project.

--
    um i think that stuff is toxic, might want to check on that befor you let the wife use it to cook your dinner. Dont want no one sick!

Thats awesome the little guy is out there helpin you
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

"MR.Clean"

250Eddie is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    MORE PICS =), its coming out sweet cant wait to see it finished.
    87-250sx
    86-300es Big Red,The Beast
    85-250sx Tiny SwampThing
    85-250es Big Red
    84-70 ( My Sons Bike )

--
    Actually most powder coat is not toxic at all. It does smell a little when you cook it. Just by coincidence I ended up doing a full cleaning on the oven this last weekend anyways including wet sanding the crap on top around the burners. Worked great, wife is happy.

--
    Actually most powder coat is not toxic at all. It does smell a little when you cook it. Just by coincidence I ended up doing a full cleaning on the oven this last weekend anyways including wet sanding the crap on top around the burners. Worked great, wife is happy.

Right on man! Hate to see anyone get sick or die from somthing like that!!!

"MR.Clean"

--
    So the last few weeks have been spent helping out family with other projects. Today I was able to get back to it. SEEE

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

--
    so far this is lookin killer. Waitin for more.....lol
    WARNING: I'm About To Do Something REALLLYYYY Stupid!!!

Past:
    '82 Honda 110
    '82 Honda 110
    '83 Honda 185s
    '85 Honda 200m
    '85 Honda 250sx
    '85 Honda Auto-X

Present:
    '82 Honda 250r
    '82 Honda 250r (Basket Case)
    '83 Honda 200s (Parting out)
    '84 Honda 200x
    '84 Honda 250r (Basket Case)
    '85 Honda 350x (currently being built)
    '85 Honda 350x (waiting to be built)

Future:
    '83-'87 200x's (wish list)
    '86 Honda 350x (eventually)

--
    More pics to come in the next few days. I will do another vid on the paint and also one on the aluminum polishing and engine build.

To everyone watching this build please let me know if there is anything specifically you would like me to address in the Vids or pics now before I make them. Thanks
    Last edited by ametzker; 05-01-2011 at 10:04 PM.

--
    SICK! What color plastic you going to use?

"MR.Clean"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //