//ArrowChat Code
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Never before seen Honda ATC's (proto-types)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    This is my bike that no one has seen for 30 plus years, my Championship winning Team Honda 200x, back and better then new.Attachment 217646
    Damn Mickey, that machine is sweet!!!! The swingarm is awesome with the dual pulley chain tensioner!!!
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I'm building another 200x using a 2nd gen R fender and front end. prob will end up looking semi like yours mickey....however kx112 bigbore motor is going in mine.

Sounds like a cool build, my 250r forks have the spring and long travel kit in them.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoozy27 View Post
    Damn Mickey, that machine is sweet!!!! The swingarm is awesome with the dual pulley chain tensioner!!!
    Thanks! That is the only swing arm to last more then a few races.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    Sounds like a cool build, my 250r forks have the spring and long travel kit in them.
    Where did you find the long travel kit and front tire, rare these days

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

--
    How do you make 83-84 forks long travel? didn't they already have 9inches of travel? the last set I had redone for a 84 200x they had that much or more.

--
    I am assuming it is a old Terry cable kit

Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

--
    Quote Originally Posted by onformula1 View Post
    Where did you find the long travel kit and front tire, rare these days

They were still on it from 30 years ago.

--
    I am assuming it is a old Terry cable kit

Yes I think so.

--
    I wish you could still buy those kits.

Mickey, you get more 3 wheeler response from Facebook, then here?

--
    I wish you could still buy those kits.

Mickey, you get more 3 wheeler response from Facebook, then here?

Yes Face Book is 100 times the response on everything over there. I'm some where close to a 1000 friends on my personal page, not sure on Four Stroke Tech, plus the people treat me better, none of the BS stuff I get from a few on here.

--
    I don't have facebook but everyone says its the new craigslist too. I will not go back however. No one needs to find me or know what I'm doing in my life.

Where did you have the rims painted, coated or anodized? They look pretty well. I had a guy powder coat a 300x front rim awhile ago it matched tecate gold or honda gold swingarms very well but never gave me the shiny look.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    I don't have facebook but everyone says its the new craigslist too. I will not go back however. No one needs to find me or know what I'm doing in my life.

Where did you have the rims painted, coated or anodized? They look pretty well. I had a guy powder coat a 300x front rim awhile ago it matched tecate gold or honda gold swingarms very well but never gave me the shiny look.
    Face Book is just all these guy and way more, no one has to have any info you don't want them to have.

Wheels were done here. Only about $140 for all 3 .

David Hancock
    President
    Colors, Inc
    5780 Massachusetts Ave
    PO Box 18801
    Indianapolis, IN 46218
    PH 317-547-5253
    FX 317-547-0046
    ISO 9001:2008

--
    Mickey....that 2hp blue header paint you used ,was that a VHT product!??? Thanks Randy
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    This is what we used in those days and it looks the same-

http://www.vhtpaint.com/products/flameproof/

What's amazing is how fast the exhaust cools down after the engine is shut off with that paint, I have used the blue, silver & white back then on different trikes 2 & 4 strokes.
    Last edited by onformula1; 07-04-2015 at 01:05 AM.

--
    My NOS 250r Terry Cable long travel kit.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //