//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Nicest unrestored tecate i've ever seen...

--

Nicest unrestored tecate i've ever seen...

pictures of at least. If i was a collector i'd be all over the BIN button. Couldn't buy the rare stuff for $4000. Is this anyone on the site?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawas...item2561a7806d

--
    I think that it's a member's tecate, but it is a dishonest listing, the bike has had some restoring done to it. It's definately worth his asking price though.

On his youtube video you can see that he mounted the headlight shroud wrong(the nut is holding on the shroud rather than the philips screw, but ironically the philips screw is intact)

axle has been painted,
    right hand shroud has a missing piece on top,
    swingarm looks to be bare aluminum, they were painted grey like the frame originally,
    new aftermarket boot covers,
    the bolt that holds on the footpeg is painted gray and so is the swingarm bolt and nut,

scottyms is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    to add to your list, throttle and light switch are wrong as well.... missing the upper chain roller and manual holder... front brake line is wrong and calipers should be black....

its a good start for a restoration, but it is not un restored original....

i have spent years restoring an 87 and i think i can recite almost every part #, it iritates me when people try to pass some thing off for something that its not...

scotty
    current line up:
    86 KXT250 Tecate
    87 KXT250 Tecate
    86 ATC350X
    87 ATC200X
    85 YTM200
    and about a dozen more in parts...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //