//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Realy?????250r front fender$$$$$$$$$

--

Realy?????250r front fender$$$$$$$$$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...Q5fAccessories wtf????????? reallY?? Are r fenders that rare and expensive?? wow.....the rears were up to 865.00
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Wow! If it was NOS I could see it going that high, and higher, but a plain old R fender?
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    Thats funny. Donzi just sold a brand new oem front fender for $220 on ebay a day or two ago. How does a guy who is bidding on this not see the new one for sale. Hell I have a set of rear fenders in better shape than his that are going for $854, maybe I should put them on ebay.

--
    I've got 6 of them in the shed alone in the same shape if not better..... I'm never soooo lucky to get that amount $ for a ft fender
    LIVE IN EAST PA. OR NEW JERSEY THEN CHECK THIS OUT www.njdirtriders.com SUPPORT LOCAL RIDING WITH US

--
    Quote Originally Posted by leviblue View Post
    I've got 6 of them in the shed alone in the same shape if not better..... I'm never soooo lucky to get that amount $ for a ft fender
    If you have a nice oem front fender and want to sell one I would be interested, but I'm not ebay stupid like these knuckle heads.

--
    Check the bid history on both fenders......
    Same two dudes back and forth. ????
    Got me... Seems quite high as you said. ?????

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Next thing you know is any ole Joe Shmoe will now see this and think his used oem fenders are now worth $900 and then it jacks everything up for guys like you and me.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I figured schill bids as well............auctions like that really do ruin it for people such as you and I. Now everyone thinks an R fender is worth 400.00 Shenanigans!!! Call the 3 wheeler parts police........oh..........that is us??? lol
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    The same two were bidding on the rear fender too. I don't know if one is the selling shilling the bids up or if two people really wanted OEM plastic that bad. My plastic could be that nice with a little work.

Makes me want to clean them up, sell them on ebay and buy maiers.

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

--
    It is crazy, sometimes someone is doing a resto and will pay big $ for a mint or nos fender. Same goes for the KT576 fronts, a used one went for over 500 and. New one went for 250. Its all in how you list it so people can find ut in their search. The more info in the listing the more ebay members see.

--
    Sorry to hear about anybody paying over $150 for these front fenders, especially used ones. Are they hard to find?....yes!!!. But they can still be found. I just got a new oem front for not much more that list cost. Keep on searching. They are out there.
    Good luck
    3-85 ATC 70
    86 ATC 250R
    86 WETBIKE
    01 KX250
    2011 KAW SXR800- 35YR EDITION
    05 HERITAGE/SPRINGER/SOFTTAIL

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    As BKM said I sold a fender just a few days ago and it went for $220, I usually do a fixed price listing for $220 but I kept seeing front fenders go for $350-$400 per used fender and decided to do a bidding auction......bottom line same result and these are brand new NOS fenders I am selling. I think you have scammers bidding these things up.

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The other thing I don't believe is the Dunlop front tires, I listed my brand new one for $250 with no reserve and the used on sold for like high 300's, again something is fishy!

--
    You might be right Donzi, here is the listings for the used KT576 that sold for 355.00 , he had the same tire listed for weeks for 175.00 and no one bought it untill he had listed it again a no reserve auction and it sold for over double, doesnt make much sence to me. Then again it could all be about timing . http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

--
    I saw that and thought those dudes must be on drugs.I should strip my r's and sell flebay,seems to be the ticket.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //