//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TF04 Date: Need your input

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --

TF04 Date: Need your input

People are asking about TF04. I had Planned on holding it at Haspin Acres again. Anyone that has been there for the last 2 TF knows they treat us Good. We return the favor.

Now we need to set the date. I plan on leaving this open for dates until Oct 26th unless you Guys & Gals feel the date needs to be set sooner. Just let me know.

The poll to set the date: If your planning on coming please post and state the best weekend for you. If you not sure of the dates, Please look it up on a Calendar. I am doing this as a reply Poll. If you want your vote counted you need to reply in this thread. Note: In your reply: Please include the Dates from Thursday thru Sunday for the weekend you would like it to be.

FYI, I am doing this as a reply style Poll. If you want your vote counted you need to reply in this thread. I plan on leaving this open for dates until Oct 26th unless you Guys & Gals feel the date needs to be set sooner. Just let me know.

My Vote: Looking at my Schedule my best weekend Is: June 3rd thru the 6th, 2004 ( Thursday thru Sunday ). This Weekend may or may not work out for everyone. I personally might be able to change my schedule for a different weekend ( depends on what is happening on that weekend ).

Haspin is in Laurel Indiana, http://www.motocrosspark.com for more information.

Thanks
    Howdy

--

TF04-June 3rd thru the 6th, 2004

I plan on being there if I have enough funds after buying my house. June 3rd thru the 6th, 2004 sounds like a good weekend to me. As long as the date is set at least 4 months in advance there should not bew any scheduling problems.
    84 ATC200X--Wife rode it once, now I can't get it back.
    84 ATC250R--Trying to find piston for 300R kit.
    85 ATC350X--Project finally under way, slow progress. For pics: http://groups.msn.com/ATCfriends/350xproject.msnw
    84 ATC200S--Freebie from a neighbor, needs topend rebuild and tires.

--
    when ever the date is count me and 200xman there. i know i can take any time off i need. as long as i know the night before lol. i can wait. the Z will be drag ready. the 350x will take on devils back hopefully if i get the nerve. hey jeswinehart do i need to bring food??? this past time i ate lunch and the misses came and invited us over. when i told her we ate she asked why this time even if i eat ill be over and eat more lol anyway i cant wait it is going to be great again later

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    That weekend might be a problem for me, because school doesnt get out until June 26th. Hopefully I will have a X or R by then and if my grades are high enough I might be able to go, no promises tho
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

--
    that june 3rd threw the 6th is no good exam week and i cant miss it but the next weekend would be good or last weekend in june

thanks

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Anything 3-4 weeks before to the 4th of July is no good for me. My mom has an anual 4th of July party that I have to be here to help get things setup for ahead of time. So sometime in the middle/late part of July is better for me.

--
    I'll be in Dover at the race that weekend ...... any other date is fine with me.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    The 27th-30th of may would work the best.

--
    I think sometime in the middle of July would be the best because school is out and its before school starts back up, and its after July 4.
    Justin ~hondaATCman~

'82 Honda ATC 110
    '81 Honda ATC 250r (Summer Project)
    '87 Suzuki LT 250r Quadracer - Very Modded...FAST!!
    '03 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4
    '85 Ford Bronco II 4x4 2.8 V6

--
    It's to hot in July and August for Haspin. Maybe sometime erly in june would be good like 3rd-6th so hopefully it won't be to wet or to hot yet. I hope more people start posting their ideas.... I just now realized 10 days before the end date.
    1986 ATC 250R(for sale), 1963 AceCraft boat w/40HP Evinrude, 1981 Arctic Cat El Tigre' 440 L/C, 1992 GMC Safari Van.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    If Howdy would be so gracious as to extend the deciding date a little ;-) I will post a link to this thread next time I update the site asking for peoples input.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaATC
    If Howdy would be so gracious as to extend the deciding date a little ;-) I will post a link to this thread next time I update the site asking for peoples input.
    Extending the date is not a problem for me.
    Howdy

bbechtel16 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have to graduate on the evening of the 2nd and the "last day" of school is the 3rd. Maybe I should leave for my "graduation honeymoon" the night I graduate lol. That would be funny. Me and some of my riding friends would like to attend, it all depends on parents, funds, and whos machines run (that last one seems to be a challenge for us and causes the lack of funds) really. Where is Haspin Acres? So if you don't mind us being late and if quads are allowed (one buddy has an LT500 and it tring to get a 350X in 250X frame project going) you might see us there.
    -'86 ATC 250SX: No longer mine... Complete 350X front end, Corbra Megaphone system, 350X carb with UNI dual stage foam & outerwear bolted driectly up, Powroll/Rocky 260cc bore 10.5 to 1 compression piston.

--
    It's to hot in July and August for Haspin
    I heard that! Wearing a helmet (pressure cooker) and riding in july and august is just gay. I like to sleep on concrete and trailers and such, but I don't care for sweating to death LOL...
    73 cr250m elsinore, 85 atc70, 85 250r flattracker, 87 250es bigred, 86 tecate, 2004 gas gas de300

kimmer250r is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yeah us fat guys need the cool weather. I'm game for the beginning of june...can't be any sooner due to the kid on the way.
    THERE FROM THE START-HASPIN VET 2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-(missed 08-dang babies)-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013 AND ALL THE REST!

1985 Big Red
    198? Kawasaki KLT 250
    19?? ATC70
    "Secret Project" Tiny Titan
    2010 Polaris Crew

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //