//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 86 trx 250r

--

86 trx 250r

I have been looking for a roller for awhile now with no result. Thinking bout this one but unsure if it would be worth it as I dont follow the quads much. I can get it cheaper then whats postd. Any advice, input would be appriciated.
    http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/mcy/2248384248.html

--
    Good Lookin quad. Price is dependant upon the area, but here in Georgia, I'd give around 1800 for it. Check the frame for cracks and make sure it's not tweaked and check the case for cracks where the case saver goes. All the basics. The bike looks clean in the pics and you'll dig the 250r if you get it. If it has stock front shocks you can upgrade to 400ex shocks cheap and they help alot. I had a set on mine before I upgraded again to TCS fronts.
    Rides:
    1983 ATC 250R
    1986 TRX250R
    2007 TRX 450R

Unhinged ATV
    Online ATV, UTV and Motorcycle Parts Store
    www.unhingedatv.com

Slingblade is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sounds pretty reasonable to me, I saw a roller posted somewhere lately and I think it was 7-800. So I would think if you can buy that one in the mid teens, you'd be money ahead.

Go check it out and bargain with the guy, I love to see obo in any add. Put on your bargaining britches and go haggle. Good Luck.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //