//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Rare Kawasaki KLT 250A?

--

Rare Kawasaki KLT 250A?

Hey was just wondering how this one is rare? seems like a ok deal. http://www.bismanonline.com/rare_198...eler_great_con

--
    Price seems a bit high to me, but if it's complete and runs good that'd be close.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    $800 could buy a nice SX or big red. Then atleast you'd have rear suspension. I wouldnt pay more than $500 but thats my opinion.
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Price is a high...should be $300-500 but the trike looks complete and its rare.
    'WHEN IN DOUBT.........GAS IT!'
    87 KXT250B2 Tecate
    86 ATC250ES BIG RED
    85 ATC350X
    85 ATC70
    'A FEW IN PARTS'

--
    O yeah. Im getting my big red today for nothing. But hows this one rare? I know nothing about kaw.

--
    There aren't as many of those old 4 stroke Kawi's out there compared to Honda's or even Yamaha's. I agree on the high price, I would invest in something that is easier to find parts for.
    '79 Honda Odyssey
    '81 Kawasaki KLT 200 (highlighter)
    '85 Yamaha Tri-Z
    '82 Suzuki GS450L
    '05 Suzuki Eiger 400

--
    It'd be worth having, but as the fellas said, to much cabbage. Also, they're not real comfortable, but even though parts are scarce, those were built so good they often ain't so clapped out. Of course it'd be a good runner after all these years, it's a Kawasaki, and they sure knew how to build em'. Oh, and Bismark is a kick@$$ Rodeo!
    83' 200x (son's). 85' 200 auto-x & 85' 125m (daughters). 84' Tecate(?). 85' KXT Tecate (mine!, mine!, mine!.)+ some others but don't feel like typing them in.

--
    Ha seems like Bismarck did. Thats where im going to college at. There was allot of people in town for the rodeo. Wish i woulda went and watched them.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //