//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1987 Rotex 250cc engine

--

1987 Rotex 250cc engine

I thought the rotex engines were in the Tigers?? If so and your a Tiger owner, here is a possible engine.. Could be 4 stroke though.. 12 hours at work now and getting board!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/2261537754.html

--
    ROTAX engines are in alot of things, from bikes, trikes, and quads, to sleds and buggies, and there are all kinds of different displacements.

Normally all ROTAX engines are two stroke.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    in 87 the rotax could have come from an ATK or a CanAm (others as well) They do have four strokes as well, but being a 250 from 87 I'd bet its a two stroke, parts are available from American dirt bike they specialize in ATK stuff but can get alot of Rotax stuff.

They are good motors, my two ATK's have Rotax 250's in them, they are great woods bikes with a wide ratio six speed trans comparable to a Husqvarna or a KDX200 with a big bore kit
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //