//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: INDOOR ICE RACING Jamestown NY VID'S& PIC'S!

--
    yes, we need tire raps of some sort to keep from destroying my trailer and the concrete floor at the arena
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    No Jon I am not talking about Nick (although he is just fine with a wrench). Hmmmmmm tire wraps huh????? Now I have to go and think of what to use!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    What is the latest we can get to your house Mccane?

going to be TIGHT for me!

Unless I go straight to the arena
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintore View Post
    What is the latest we can get to your house Mccane?

going to be TIGHT for me!

Unless I go straight to the arena
    4ish.......
    SAY IT!!!!!

--
    I am gonna try this. Cut my old treadmill belt in 2 pieces. Cuople of zipties and some duct tape?? Should work good enough. Also thought to use some old towstrap I had or indoor outoor carpet??
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    I have two xtra sets of rubber tire wrapps,, dont care who get them ,, but yout gonna need a a few rolls of duct tape.

sbjones73 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    SWEET !!!!!!! please make sure and get some vids !! and pics of the trikes with the owners. !!!!!

good going guys !!! be safe, but fast !!!!!
    84 250r gone,
    87 suzuki lt250r trail machine, gone to fund ice racer,
    85 250r ice racing project started !!!!!!

--
    Blog Entries
    OH ya here we GO the 4 day work week ,,,,, and its ON!!!!!

--
    looks like I am back on the 250r - I'll be setting it up tonight and tomorrow night! No 450 for me oh well - pretty sure my 250R is faster anyways! I'm gonna set it up better than I did for Raffas Ice Fest! I have a rear lowering link now and the forks will be so high in the triples they will remind you of Bob Marley. we will be running counter clockwise on the track - right?
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    muuuhaahahahahahaha........secret weapon. OMG this has been a assload of work....wrong s%^&.....wrong tank......money!!!!!! Tim....I know how ya feel...my 350x clark tank I just got was a 200x tank???? Put my 2nd set of decals on it and muthalickesr!!!!! Got my ole' tank sealed up and ready.....I am done and ready to flat ass get it raGGGGG!!! Oh boy.... ........may send it back or keep it for my 87 200x???? Either way..............no mercy on my 350x!! She is low....look at that beer can!!!!! Oh ya......... Let's get the show on the road babe!!!! At the curtain take a bow.............Bob Seger ehh????????
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 04-12-2011 at 05:38 AM.
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

--
    Blog Entries
    lol YOU POOR Dude...4 days .........that Jb will start leakin in 2 days....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Raffa View Post
    lol YOU POOR Dude...4 days .........that Jb will start leakin in 2 days....
    it does not matter if it leaks or not.......fireball!!!!!!!! I need that trophy and I am the oldest racer Raffa!! lol...just kiddin. Holeshot....holeshot...holeshot......lol...lol.lol Experience.......! lol...I am pumped up for this one..........as eveyone else is....this should be a great race!!! Can't wait to see ya all and have a good time.....
    Last edited by CRAZY70MAN; 04-12-2011 at 05:36 AM.

--
    I AM READY!!! 3 bikes set up for the ice now... what a work out it has been. Haven't been in from the garage before 11pm in over a week. Got the banshee all lowered and ready to kick 450 ASS!!! My 250Z has a fresh engine in it with some updated port work, and about 3 hrs of trail break-in time on it (because that's enough to let your buddy go ICE RACE it, RIGHT????), and my 310Z was BORN READY (right after I put the tires on her...)!

I AM SO PUMPED about this one... Mark (Tri-z 500) and I are going to the ice arena wednesday morning to do some hot laps for the promoters and local tv cameras!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? TRIKES... ON ICE... ON TV!!! I am still in awe over this one. This whole event could be HUGE for us!

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. I need people at my place BY 4PM FRIDAY!!!
    We need to look like PROFESSIONALS!! (since this guy thinks we are..LOL) Thanx boys.
    SAY IT!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by zmpolaristech View Post
    I AM READY!!! 3 bikes set up for the ice now... what a work out it has been. Haven't been in from the garage before 11pm in over a week. Got the banshee all lowered and ready to kick 450 ASS!!! My 250Z has a fresh engine in it with some updated port work, and about 3 hrs of trail break-in time on it (because that's enough to let your buddy go ICE RACE it, RIGHT????), and my 310Z was BORN READY (right after I put the tires on her...)!

I AM SO PUMPED about this one... Mark (Tri-z 500) and I are going to the ice arena wednesday morning to do some hot laps for the promoters and local tv cameras!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? TRIKES... ON ICE... ON TV!!! I am still in awe over this one. This whole event could be HUGE for us!

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. I need people at my place BY 4PM FRIDAY!!!
    We need to look like PROFESSIONALS!! (since this guy thinks we are..LOL) Thanx boys.
    Wow.....hot laps and TV!!! Send us a link or some video if ya get time. Like you said John.....still can't beleive this is happening!! What a great break for the 3 wheeler community!! Thanks in advance for all your effort in getting us this chance. If it is professionals they want....then it is professionals they shall get. lol See ya Friday....Kiser and I are rolling out about 9 or 10am............

--
    Blog Entries
    Hard to look professional when all our gear is in Missouri... gonna look like a bunch of trailer park boys with calico gear and jeans...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //