//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who's the friggin' toolbag that told this guy it's a Westcoast?!

--
    That middle hole looks like it was punctured rather then drilled, but who ever drilled them must have been drunk or some thing, rough looking drill holes. Even something with that is rare if it has damage' its going to be tough to get going price, especially with unknown damage just makes people nervouse I am sure there there is no personal vendeta here.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfastcycle View Post
    Thanks for the bids guys. Not!!!!!!!!! Triztunes got it cheap
    Well, that is $50 more than you were offered off of eBay, considering you had help identifying it you should be happy, I got a +2 Westcoast Tecate arm for $50 buy it now because it was listed as a stock swinger... Rule number one, if you want top dollar you will need to do your own research before you list it... from the bid history of your original auction the highest bid was $45, I'd say whoever told you what you had basically gave you an extra $255, of course after PayPal and eBay fees you will be close to the $250 the first guy offered you... You know what they say... hindsight is 20/20 and greed will get you nowhere... and if you want to make money buying and selling parts, figure out what they are and describe them accurately out of the gate and don't get pissed off if it doesn't bring what someone told you it was worth, after all if was really worth what they said, wouldn't have they bought it? After all, we're all looking for bargains
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    Ya you guys are all right, i got the bike for 450 so 300 for the arm is good, and i know where to come if i have any questions. Hay i know where there is a clean 1983 honda 200x dg pipe a shop made the swing arm longer its a clean original good running bike is it worth 800 bux?

--
    I seen an NOS WC swinger go for $550....so that seems like a good deal for both partys
    Last edited by D-dub; 04-18-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    My 3WW Feedback Thread:
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...back-for-D-dub

Salut Gilles

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfastcycle View Post
    Ya you guys are all right, i got the bike for 450 so 300 for the arm is good, and i know where to come if i have any questions. Hay i know where there is a clean 1983 honda 200x dg pipe a shop made the swing arm longer its a clean original good running bike is it worth 800 bux?
    Would have to see pics, but if it is really clean that price is somewhere in the ballpark.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    I wish tunes would pay me some day

--
    Finally paid 2 days ago

--
    Take it to PM next time JD...

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Who's the friggin' toolbagthat told this guy it's a westcoast?!

Hi,
    The swingarm arrived today.It was very well package shipping was reasonable,shipped on time.not rusted as stated early.That's the good now for the bad!!!!!!!!
    You were all worried about acouple holes drill in it.We all missed at 1 time the chain had come off and wrapped around carrier and put a large dent on chain size.Just like speedbumps acouple years ago.I think that sold for $200 but was missing the insects.
    All in all I feel it was a fair price.If I had paid $600 for it I would be very mad.

One more thing Where's the chain slide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tunes!!!!!!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //