//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RTW Banshee ATC - WOW!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Shee's have hard enough time getting traction with 2 rear wheels.
    I bet it just spins the rear tire down in the sand trying to push that heavy front end around.

It looks like it would be good for the movies..Ya know where they put a green screen behind a car to simulate the car driving down the road with scenery passing buy.
    Here is where my long useless list of stuff nobody cares about should go...

Proudly NOT a member of

"Team on the Teat"

--
    Imagine this though:

Banshee's have tons of torque, right?

Imagine accidentally wheelying that thing, like all of us do at some point. It'd be a deathtrap to wheelie in a straight line, on smooth ground. Now imagine at any angle, or any rough ground.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    I like it I needs to be lowered, widened, and have some hard surface tires put on it though. I don't think it'd do to well without them. Definetly needs a bigger swingarm so you can put a nice fat wide tire on it so you can give the elusion that you'd have some rear wheel traction.
    Life is better on 3 wheels
    1984 200es big red
    1976 suzuki rm125
    1983 honda 250r (minty fresh) SOLD
    1986 honda 350x (A PILE....for now)
    197? honda 90 (pauter framed little beast in the making)

--
    I would`ve just taken my pile of cash out front and set it on fire right there.....saves all that wrench-turning and knuckle bustin` and whatnot

HondaRidr is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You guys are all lame! Something you dont see every day.

--
    You don't see a gold plated, jewel encrusted pile of very often either, doesn't make it a good thing.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    turd-designlanding.jpg

BILLY! We need a gold plated turd smiley!

--
    I see alot of people calling it a failure! How do you guys know? it could be a fun bike. who knows? don't judge until you've ridden it...just my .02
    My rides, 1985 ATC 350X, With legit Lamborghini Countach paint,2003 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider,customised the way I like it! 1997 GMC Sierra is gone, primary mode of transportation, 2008 Toyota Yaris!

Check out my build thread of my 350X
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php?95389-Tank-s-1985-350X-build-is-FINALLY-all-done!-)
    Screw giving away the Harley, It's payed for!!

--
    There's a huge flaw in your concept, Tanks.

It's hard to judge when you've died a horrible, horrible death.

--
    I don't know if wheelies would be a good idea. Keeping balance could be tricky.
    Just-Tri-It

:Trikes Owned:
    1985 Tri-z's 3
    1986 Tri-z
    1984 YTM 200ERN 1

--
    Exactly, with as powerful an engine as a 'shee, you couldn't help but wheelie a bit every now and then.

bucko is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    can am spyder's retarded brother right there.Would be fun on the road though

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I'd ride it at least once!
    its an off-road spyder....changing the swinger to accept a taller tire would be fairly easy.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz of Blades View Post
    You don't see a gold plated, jewel encrusted pile of very often either, doesn't make it a good thing.
    now that's funny.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    can am spyder's retarded brother right there.Would be fun on the road though
    You know I saw one of those on the freeway earlier today. They didn't look half bad from behind, but I'm fairly certain that a lot of thought and engineering went into the Spyders to make them safe...
    LED obsessed
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //