//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RTW Banshee ATC - WOW!

--
    i bet i could have some fun with it. i would put the lightest springs on the front that would just hold it up to the right ride height and put the thinest oil i could get for it, then ride it like a motorcycle. you could lean into the turns with it. not likely to work as well as it sounds. well i could always launch it off a cliff and watch it die. one way or another i could have some fun.
    TPC Trikes Are Awesome

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
    You know I saw one of those on the freeway earlier today. They didn't look half bad from behind, but I'm fairly certain that a lot of thought and engineering went into the Spyders to make them safe...
    Not to mention you can use one to get a motorcycle license without ever having ridden a motorcycle.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

HondaRidr is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz of Blades View Post
    There's a huge flaw in your concept, Tanks.

It's hard to judge when you've died a horrible, horrible death.
    Just because you doubt your ability to ride it, doesn't mean that every one else is going to fail also.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaRidr View Post
    Just because you doubt your ability to ride it, doesn't mean that every one else is going to fail also.
    Simply due to the fact that you can attempt to insult someone, doesn't mean you should play out of your league.

And if someone really thinks that they can easily ride that thing, like it's made to be rode, not as a road bike, without ever having any issues, then I say congrats, because you must either be the world's greatest rider, a giant liar, or have massive, moon encompassing, gold plated testicles.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    It looks like someone wasted a bunch of time Its stupid in my opinion. If you want to put the power to one wheel you can buy hmmm??? Oh lets call it a DIRT BIKE!!!! I being a little harsh but it was pointless.

HondaRidr is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Don't get your panties in a bunch. Im not saying that it would be easy to ride. Im just saying that you could try it out and not suffer a " horrible, horrible death."

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz of Blades View Post
    Simply due to the fact that you can attempt to insult someone, doesn't mean you should play out of your league.

And if someone really thinks that they can easily ride that thing, like it's made to be rode, not as a road bike, without ever having any issues, then I say congrats, because you must either be the world's greatest rider, a giant liar, or have massive, moon encompassing, gold plated testicles.
    Looks like we got a reverse trike expert here. That, or apparently he doesnt have any balls.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaha51 View Post
    Looks like we got a reverse trike expert here. That, or apparently he doesnt have any balls.
    Great first post, just great..
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

R-tifacts is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    wild looking machine not my cup of tea tho...
    Dying breed with a need for speed

85 ATC 70
    85 250es Big Red
    85 ATC 250R
    86 ATC 350x
    86 KXT Tecate
    87 ATC 250r replica

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dcreel View Post
    Great first post, just great..
    I have been lurking for a little bit but that was just pissing me off

--
    You guys sound like all the ATV guys bashing on trikes!!!

Sure, it does look a little dangerous, but as with everything lack of riding experience/sensibility is what makes things dangerous.

Would I buy one? Probably not... would I try riding one? FOR SURE!

3wheely is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I wonder what a wheely would be like on that thing or if it's possible?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhumeka View Post

Sure, it does look a little dangerous, but as with everything lack of riding experience/sensibility is what makes things dangerous.

Nicely said BJ.
    1985 Honda 250r x2
    1986 Honda 250r
    1986 Honda 250sx
    1985 Honda 250sx x2
    1985 Honda 350x x2
    1986 Honda 350x
    1984 Honda 125m x4
    1983 Honda atc 70 w/ Lifan 125
    1984 Honda atc 70
    Yamaha tri zinger
    Yamaha 4 zinger
    Brap braaaap

http://www.youtube.com/user/3wheelsoffroad

--

it isn`t bashing on the thing due to it`s questionable safety....safety is something we all don`t give a ratass about or we woulda listened to the CPSC in 86....it`s about a TWIN SMOKER BANSHEE MOTOR POWERING ONE TINY WHEEL AND TIRE TO PUSH A MUCH HEAVIER FRONTEND....have any of you Champions Of Logic tried to drive an empty pickup truck in an ice storm or snowstorm???....same concept...no weight on back end drive wheels with all weight in front on wheels under the motor...not conducive to good handling characteristics....and NO it isn`t like a Can Am spider...have any of you ridden the Spider because I have and it ain`t slapped together with shiny hardware like that Shee-trike half-ass engineered from a daydream some guy once had.....would you convert your hemi cuda to one 13" wheel in the rear and go off to drag race your buddies?...NO

--

Well said.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //