//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need help with my new Tigers

--
    sweet stealth, i don't live far from odessa, where do you ride?

--
    HOW DARE YOU!

You sir, owe me a new pair of pants!
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    It just gets better he has more what are you gonna pull out next. You are the luckyest man alive.
    Life is better on 3 wheels
    1984 200es big red
    1976 suzuki rm125
    1983 honda 250r (minty fresh) SOLD
    1986 honda 350x (A PILE....for now)
    197? honda 90 (pauter framed little beast in the making)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBEAST View Post
    sweet stealth, i don't live far from odessa, where do you ride?
    Superbeast sorry it took so long to respond. we always ride at Kermit Sandhills.

--
    My jaw just hit my desk...

That prototype is crazy! the rear brake is on the motor?!

Very cool collection! If you have any old pictures or videos, we eat that stuff up like candy! Another welcome to the site and glad to see you sharing pictures of these pieces of 3 wheeler history!

When Three Wheelers Attack Productions:
    http://youtu.be/Bh_cvtxz7VQ When 3 wheelers attack
    http://youtu.be/KFONPvn8bzU When 3 wheelers attack: Part 2 (in HD, latest video)
    US-90 Video (now in HD on youtube!)
    "three wheelers don't kill people..... I kill people"

dksix is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I one with the break on the engine and the wide swingarm, is that a Tiger swinger or is that one of the modified one you were talking about? I would think that the axle would be much less likely to bend with so little of it unsupported. Was at a MX set-up, with jumping in mind?

--
    The ATK 406 dirtbike motor was a Rotax motor and had the rear brake on the countershaft.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dcreel View Post
    The ATK 406 dirtbike motor was a Rotax motor and had the rear brake on the countershaft.
    The early ATK 406's were like that, the later models moved the brake back to the rear wheel, I think because of the additional stress on the chain and that if you did loose the chain the brake went as well
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    wo wo wo wo WOW!!! man i surely would love to have that collection, awsome trikes man you sir are a lucky man. yup i know where i am going if i am ever in that erea in texas just to glare and drule over them lol, since i have never seen any of them in person besides photo's of them. and once again man AWSOME trikes!!!!

--

A great big thanks to HondaHarry

Here is a video of the first Tiger coming to life again. HondaHarry gave me the links to where I could get the petcock and grommet. The brakes didn't make it today that got stuck in KY on UPS plane. But I still had to go for a ride without brakes. I must say the old girl still feels just like she did in 1985.

http://www.youtube.com/user/stealth1.../0/gRxp5tZMlVs

Once again thank you Harry

BudMan
    Last edited by stealth1967; 05-27-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Misspelled username

--
    welcome to the site! you got the boys all fired up with this rare stuff. very cool you were able to get the stuff back, and share it with your boy!! i was rooting for him to get it started. the grin on his face is still priceless though. enjoy, the tigers look great. very cool prototype also.

Victoria, British columbia Canada / Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
    --
    I hear there was only 2 tiger 500's ever made is this true if so u are one lucky SOB

--
    IIRC, Veal has 1 complete tiger 500, and another frame. There were definantly more than just two made, just not MANY more.
    This is my trike. There are many like it but this one is mine. My trike is my best friend, and it is my life. I must master it as I must master myself. My trike without me is useless. Without my trike, I am useless. I must ride my trike true. My trike and I know that what counts is not the amount of miles we ride, but the time we ride together. My trike is human in it's own ways, therefore I will learn it as my brother. I will learn it's weaknesses, it's strengths, it's parts, and it's soul.

--
    I see in one of the videos that you used the shed as a brake. hopefully your parts come in so you can stop tipping it onto the garage!!! thanks for sharing and i do wish you luck on getting the 3 from your father or friend.

--
    wow, cool trikes!
    A Rental Car is the only true all-terrain vehicle.
    " I actually think it is good that you have clubs where people can go and enjoy riding these things together. It reminds me of how the prisoners on death row have fun waiting for their turn on the electric chair. Fair enough, the trike isn't an electric chair, but it is about as safe and comfortable as one."

http://www.nps.gov/bicy/

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //