//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2011 picture thread

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

--
    Blog Entries

--
    Blog Entries

--
    Blog Entries

--
    Blog Entries

--
    Blog Entries

--
    all i can say is.. WOW... lol i didn't know so many people held me lol. BILLY WHY DID YOU TAKE ALL THOSE?!?! lol

--
    Blog Entries
    3/4 of those are from your brother when he commandeered my camera that one night...lol

--
    Hey, Billy. Howsabout the gopro footage of the creek bed?
    I'm like an Original Gagster

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

--
    nice pics!!! but where them videos!!!
    TRIKES

1987 200x -First Trike-
    82 185s-SOLD!
    82 250r-SOLD!
    85 250es -the lil red hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_rider View Post
    I like the outlook..... It ran fine before it broke!!!! it was flying before it exploded!!!! it was like new until I tore it up!!!!! LOL She was a virgin until last night??????

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

hadar is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Videos? Stand by for a half an hour of epic Herk and Jerk! The upload is in progress still says 240 minutes left.

--
    OMG! Love the video of Chickenhawk jumping over Raffa! I can't wait to see that from the Raffacam perspective.
    I'm like an Original Gagster

"Well, To be fair I did have a couple of gadgets which he probably didn't like a teaspoon and an open mind." -- The Doctor

--
    the green and black #27 was me its a 85 250r with halls racing front inverts and 450r rear end with esr motorwork, it ran really well at tf it was my first time there and i won the advanced mx class and placed 2nd in open expert, also did the drags and beat a lot of the stretched out trikes on my mx bike even the purple tecate but they made us run again and i red lighted haha but all good fun i will def. be attending again... big thanks goes out to all that put time and effort into preparing for this event

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //