//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re-order of Trikefest Shirts/Hats/Hoodies that sold out.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Re-order of Trikefest Shirts/Hats/Hoodies that sold out.

I'd like to get a headcount for a re-order of TF apparel that sold out. I have a few names already, but I wanted to throw it out here for anyone else that missed it. The cut off date will be July 23rd, at which point I'll place the order with Brett Driscoll the following day. I'll have to have the paypal payments before we order so we dont get stuck with anything.

Also, if anyone got one and has a wife/girlfriend that wants to model it...that'd be cool

Prices:

2011 Shirts: $15
    2011 Hats: $20
    2011 Hoodies: $30

This is basically the design

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf11thumb.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	127080

The hoodies have 3wheelerworld.com in big green bold lettering down the sleeve. The hats are embroided flex fits and have the pitched 250R design (without all the splash image behind it)

Old style 3WW Hats:

They are Flex Fit style. there are only 7 S/M and 12 L/XL of these left. Once these are gone, they are gone.

Cost This is for the old style 3WW hats ONLY:
    Shipped price in the US is: $15 for 1, $25 for 2, $30 for 3 ( that is only $10 a hat ). Want 4 or more? Send me a PM and we will see what we can do.
    Shipping Outside the US will cost a little more, but I will try to keep it to the very minimum. We want these Hats gone!!!

Not all TF shirt sizes need to be ordered. We have some TF shirts available ( below ). I can ship these out now till July 7th. NOTE: I will be gone July 8th till around the 24th, so any orders for these recieved July 8th -24th will be shipped when I get back.

TF11 Shirts:
    6 Small
    10 Medium
    12 Large

6 2X-Large
    2 3X-Large

Shipping cost for shirts New style hats in the US will be as follows: $3 for 1, $5 for 2 or more.
    I need to correct Billy's Hoodie shipping quote: Shipping for the Hoodies in the US will be $4 for 1 and $6 for 2 or more.
    Shipping prices are per Order.

I am trying to be more than fair on shipping cost ( it will actually cost more to ship than what I have quoted ) so I need to ship everything per order in 1 package.

Contact me for Shipping prices Outside the US as I will need to calculate the cost. I will do what I can to keep the cost down as much as possible.

Paypal address for bank account funded transfers (NO CREDIT CARDS!) Donations@3wheelerworld.com

Paypal address for credit card funded transfers (They take a larger percentage) Admins@3wheelerworld.com

When you send payment I will add your name to the list here with your sizes.

MrPretty -1 Medium Tshirt
    Zach Kisling - 1 Medium Tshirt & 1 Medium Hoodie
    Tyler Musselman - 1 medium T-shirt & 1 medium hoodie
    Mike Boyle - 1 Trikefest Hat L/XL
    Jesse Walker - 2011 trikefest hoodie XL & 2011 Trikefest Hat L-XL
    Me - 1 XL Trikefest shirt
    Rodd Hoffman (HuffieVA) - 1 large Hoodie & 1 Small Hoodie
    thestud25 - 1 XL Trikefest Hoodie
    Last edited by Billy Golightly; 07-23-2011 at 11:31 AM.

--
    There was no way we could have made it there this year, but The design of the shirts were great, what are the prices? and I'm pretty sure I can talk my old lady into some pictures...
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

--
    Billy probably already posted pics some other time but could you throw a link in here to some pics. Also is this stuff shipped or only avalible for pick up and TF.
    Life is better on 3 wheels
    1984 200es big red
    1976 suzuki rm125
    1983 honda 250r (minty fresh) SOLD
    1986 honda 350x (A PILE....for now)
    197? honda 90 (pauter framed little beast in the making)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HONDA_ATC_FREAK View Post
    Billy probably already posted pics some other time but could you throw a link in here to some pics. Also is this stuff shipped or only avalible for pick up and TF.
    I was kind of hoping I would be the one to provide the pictures of my wife... I saw the pics of the trike fest shirt...
    TRIKE INTERESTS
    A1/A2 TECATE's

BIKE INTERESTS
    ATK, Husqvarna, Maico, Harley Davidson & Yamaha Twins

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING STOLEN 3/30/2012

1999 ATK 260LQ ENG# 425681 Red/White/Blue VIN# 4MAV1CC43XA009376 (Its the last one missing out of four the first three were destroyed)

My Feedback

FastZ28 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Put me down for 2 ball caps please.
    84 Z28 Camaro
    94 Caprice 9C1
    02 2500HD Silverado 4x4 ext cab
    84 atc70
    85 250R
    87 Big Red
    90 VTR 250

--
    i would like to buy a shirt

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    First post updated because I was tired and half a sleep when I made it last night. Sorry guys! I've got prices and shipping info now.

--
    I'll take 2 hoodies... 1) 2xl and 1) medium Thanx!
    SAY IT!!!!!
    85 1/2 Tri-Z - The Trail Bike w/Inverts
    85 Tri-Z - The wifes Bike
    85 Tri-Z - The MX/ICE Bike, 310 w/Inverts
    12 Tri-Shee - The Flat Track/TT Bike w/Inverts

NYTRO - New York Trike Racing Outlaws - COME GIT SOME!

--
    Put me down for 1 XL hoodie.
    Keep on Triking!!!! "I am the NIGHT RIDER!!!"

RIP Ninja!

Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-thestud25

Trike Fest 2011, 2012 Vet!
    Founding member of the Haspin 6ft Bats Club!!

Trikes Currently Owned:
    87 Big Red 250es
    86 Kawasak KLT110. All documentation, bought from original owner.
    83 Honda 200s
    81 Honda Atc 70
    (4) Suzuki ALT 50's
    Yamaha YT 60

--
    Blog Entries
    First post has the paypal addresses in it now, go ahead and start sending it on in guys.

NOSBIGSHOT is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have someone that will model it .....as long as everyone keeps the nasty comments to them-self. I want an XL hoodie .

tyman is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Don't have paypal or a credit card, can you take personal checks?
    86 200x
    72? US90
    79 ATC70
    83 ATC70
    84 ATC70

--
    Blog Entries
    No, but a money order would be OK. That work for ya?

--
    Blog Entries
    I might have a model lined up

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    tyman, PM me. I can do Personal checks

Anyone wanting to send $$ via snail mail PM me ( on or before July 7th ) and I will get you the info needed to send. I will have limited or no internet from July 8th till July 24th, so after the 7th you will need to contact Billy for this info ( this way he knows what orders are coming in ).

I will update this post with what we have on hand. We will only be placing 1 re-order for TF11 stuff!!

I am going to add to Billy's first post:

Old style 3WW Hats:

They are Flex Fit style. there are only 7 S/M and 12 L/XL of these left. Once these are gone, they are gone.

Cost This is for the old style 3WW hats ONLY:
    Shipped price in the US is: $15 for 1, $25 for 2, $30 for 3 ( that is only $10 a hat ). Want 4 or more? Send me a PM and we will see what we can do.
    Shipping Outside the US will cost a little more, but I will try to keep it to the very minimum. We want these Hats gone!!!

Not all TF shirt sizes need to be ordered. We have some TF shirts available ( below ). I can ship these out now till July 7th. NOTE: I will be gone July 8th till around the 24th, so any orders for these recieved July 8th -24th will be shipped when I get back.

TF11 Shirts:
    6 Small
    10 Medium
    12 Large

6 2X-Large
    2 3X-Large

Shipping cost for shirts New style hats in the US will be as follows: $3 for 1, $5 for 2 or more.
    I need to correct Billy's Hoodie shipping quote: Shipping for the Hoodies in the US will be $4 for 1 and $6 for 2 or more.
    Shipping prices are per Order.

I am trying to be more than fair on shipping cost ( it will actually cost more to ship than what I have quoted ) so I need to ship everything per order in 1 package.

Contact me for Shipping prices Outside the US as I will need to calculate the cost. I will do what I can to keep the cost down as much as possible.

Howdy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //