//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: my 200x Lifted MONSTER in the works

nicker71 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	215760

Update. I've lowered the lift down since my last video, due mostly to poor handling. Just recently I've decided to try and fit a taller tire on it. I started with the front first because it was going to be the most trouble. Here it is with a 30x8-12 tire(only one I could find this size).

Working on the rear now, I have some 3x9-14 zilla's for the back.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    cool but I've been deeper
    Not what SHE said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

nicker71 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	216064

I got the back wheels/tires installed and I was quick to mount them. The offset of the new wheels have drastically narrowed the rear, so I'll need to widen it back out soon. Also looks like I need another inch or two longer swingarm, and I'll freshen up the shock too while I'm at it. And of course I'll need to lower the gearing. Looking to swap out the bottom end with a 200e bigred engine so I can have that low/high gear. And since I have the option, I'll probaby go ahead and get the electric start hooked up and mount a small battery.

--
    im not sure but I think 83-84 250r forks are longer and will fit right into the 200x triple.

--
    83-84 250r forks are 35mm, 200x forks are 33mm so they won't fit the stock triple clamps, but they are alot longer

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
    Email- onformula1@hotmail.com Rebuilt, Revalved, custom springs, lowering, forks & shocks, Custom Suspension, all brands, 2-3-4 wheeler's- PM or Email with questions.

***Check out my album for cool pictures*** http://www.3wheelerworld.com/album.php?albumid=2527

As always- Everything I post is IMHO.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //