//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: '86 250r Resto-Mod Build Thread

--
    All of those Bryan said will work with wiring and tweaking,,supposedly. but the lens itself is a drop in ,so I have read.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Lookin great BKM!

I know exactly what you mean by "Resto-Mod". I have one myself... Nothing wrong with that!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Looking GOOD!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    you guys know of any other light that will work inside that 86 shell?? i have a nos shell for both years, but only the guts for the 85!! seems like the 86 guts are alot harder to find!
    I just checked and the 86-87 200x and 86-87 250sx all share the same guts and lens as the 250r. They all have the HA2 designation. It seems as if only the plastic garnish are different.

--
    Just got back from the plater. I have to work tonight but then I go on my days off so maybe I can make some headway. I should have the swinger back before to long. There is still so much left to do and figure out. I have to rebuild the front forks and I'm gonna try and tackle the rear shock myself.

--
    Christmas morning! So nice!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

jon jon is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    i just ordered my 200x factory stickers.. thanks for showing me how to get ahold of him..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Christmas morning! So nice!
    I know. I never thought I would be so excited over nuts and bolts!!!

--
    Nothing earth shattering here, just mainly got all the hardware separated and put where its supposed to go. Lots of time measuring all the bolts and making sure they go were I put them. I realized I yellow coated some parts that should have been bright and I'm somehow missing a few nuts and bolts. I think during tear down they got lost in the mix.

Foot pegs turned out pretty good and I got the wiring put on. I need to order about $40 in oem hardware. Its amazing how expensive that crap is.

andersonee4 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    oooooOOOOOOoooooo shiiiiiiny!!!.. spendin some dough on this one. well worth it.. looks friggin tit.

--
    I kick myself for not replating certain things on my T3. It really can seperate a good build from a great one! Looks awesome bkm! I cant wait to see how it turns out.

Joker 90
    1970 Honda US90- aquarius blue
    1981 Yamaha YT125
    1986 Yamaha Big Wheel 80
    1986 Kawasaki Tecate KXT500
    1987 Kawasaki KXT250B2
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450

--
    Now I'm starting to get excited.

I want to thank Mr. Clean for the swinger and decals.

Last edited by bkm; 03-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney1979 View Post
    I kick myself for not replating certain things on my T3. It really can seperate a good build from a great one! Looks awesome bkm! I cant wait to see how it turns out.
    I agree. I'm still learning as I go and man is there a lot to learn. I took somethings that I did on my 350x build and did different on this one, but it never fails you try to think of everything and you always forget or wish you did something different.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Now I'm starting to get excited.

I want to thank Mr. Clean for the swinger and decals.

Awesome!!! Glad to be a part of your top shelf Resto!!! It all started with a polished gas tank!!!!

Now get back in the garage and flip that plastic air scoop. It is on upside down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post

Last edited by Mr. Clean; 03-22-2012 at 06:34 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Awesome!!! Glad to be a part of your top shelf Resto!!! It all started with a polished gas tank!!!!

Now get back in the garage and flip that plastic air scoop. It is on upside down!!!
    Mike that was done on purpose to see if you were paying attention. You have passed the test

Thanks for noticing that. Brain fart!!!!!!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //