//ArrowChat Code
Page 54 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: New England Ride??

--
    i grew up riding october mountain, and pittsfeild state forest although you never had to be registered back then. Paul, Mike and I ran october mountain a month or so ago, it was sweet, and definately worth a return trip.

--
    let me know the next time u want to go out there aldo. its on 20 min further than NH for me and mad close for u..

--
    Yeah, riding here is sort of a no no, but o the fibre optic and gas pipelines which run along the train tracks, nobody cares. I also live literally a stone throw from the tracks, and my uncles who are both selectmen and fire chief in town have given me permission to make a trail through the woods behind my place to the tracks so I dont have to ride on the road. basically, if you get on the trails off the trunkline the greenies wont bother you.

--
    Generally if you are registered and have proper gear, and lights the greenies here wont bother you . just dont be loud and dont mess up the trails.

Edit: Dan, IF you want, we could stop and get my reg done, and hit a legal trail this week.

--
    u talking about hitting trails in mass or NH?

--
    Whatever, I'm free. Dont mind traveling.

--
    This cool air is really makin for some nice ridin weather! I might show up with my new toy, got myself a polaris rzr, things a blast!

Big Mike is offline Part time collector of phallic shaped objects. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    RZR, talk about a giant golf cart! Where does that fall, OFS or Fast group?
    Currently Own:
    1985 ATC 250sx
    1986 ATC 350x
    1986 Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES (P3)

Projects/Parts machines:
    1980 ATC 185S

My Feedback Thread: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/124667-Feedback-for-Big-Mike?highlight=Feedback+for+Big+Mike

--
    Youd be surprised at what they are capable of. They top out at 65 and get there rather quickly. The only thing that slows em down are tight twisty trails that have alot of trees. Ive been able to make everyones arse pucker up that has rode shotgun with me

--
    so whats the latest? i cant keep up with my own thread........ we all set for this? Havent ridden in a few months.....

Do we need a grilling grate??
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    anybody comin up have any rider fenders for a 350x they want to unload? looking for a white rear and a red front.... cheapies

PM me, thanks

--
    as far as i know we are on for the 22nd! just changed the oil in the 350, waiting on some new rear pads. Is the plan to park at anthony's and ride fish hatchery area? no graTE needed for my stuff, but if your bringing burgers or anything you may need one. i can bring a small grate if you need one, but i aint carrying it!!
    anthony, i have the set of old school dull maiers that are on my 350 that i could sell you. one small crack in the flap area. 70.00 they are red though!

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I was figuring on parking at Ant's. The way I see it, if we can avoid the hassle at the other lot then why not? If that dude's not going to appreciate our presence than we'll just go somewhere else.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    anthony, i have the set of old school dull maiers that are on my 350 that i could sell you. one small crack in the flap area. 70.00 they are red though!
    Im going to hold out for white for now but i might take those if i cant find one. i'll let you know before the 22nd, thanks

--
    one week away..... Yeaaaaaaa

I know a lot of people need to stop and get stickers on the way up so lets set meeting time for 9:30 Saturday September 22nd at Ant's and ride out at 10

Also make sure you let Aldochina know if you wnat some lunch cause you sure as hell aint having any of mine.. Got a new pipe on the tecate and been working on tunning the carb so I'm looking forward to getting up there and tearing it up woot!!

1) TecateDan (In for a hot lunch Via Rory)
    Last edited by TecateDan; 09-14-2012 at 08:57 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //