//ArrowChat Code

Thread: trailrex ?? anyone going

KILLER is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

trailrex ?? anyone going

near albany n.y. www.trailrex.com august 19 20 21..drag races mudboggs mini hair scrambel and tough truck .wicked time . run what ya brung . just wondering who all is going if anyone .
    Last edited by KILLER; 08-16-2011 at 10:16 PM.

--
    looks cool!! maybe i can try to make it sunday for the day!! only 30mins from me!!

KILLER is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by aldochina View Post
    looks cool!! maybe i can try to make it sunday for the day!! only 30mins from me!!
    that would be cool . freaks and i will be there all weekend .no trail riding , but you can ride from camp to camp and to all the events .we went last year and it was a blast .BIG party .got insurance cards for the 250 r's so hopefully we can do the drags at the least . hope to see you there .

R-tifacts is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You may want to check into it but i hear they are not alowing trikes this year. The rules are getting worse each year they have it, last year my woman got yelled at for flinging mud with our big red......at a mud based event.
    Dying breed with a need for speed

85 ATC 70
    85 250es Big Red
    85 ATC 250R
    86 ATC 350x
    86 KXT Tecate
    87 ATC 250r replica

--
    Quote Originally Posted by R-tifacts View Post
    You may want to check into it but i hear they are not alowing trikes this year. The rules are getting worse each year they have it, last year my woman got yelled at for flinging mud with our big red......at a mud based event.
    yeah. jumping though hopes with these guys .last year they told me no trikes . got there and a staff member was on a mint 250sx .wtf ?? i went and found the guy in charge ,he remembered talking to me on the phone and said thats what he was told by the owners of the land .(no trikes) well thats bs .been there for harley parties and i know alot of the staff/security . its now as long as you have insurance its good . and i do , now . i'd rather have the cooler on the back of the bigred , but if i have to carry it again i will . lol . still a good time . thanks for the heads up .

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //